• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Wow do you like to watch sports? I am not a big a fan of cage fighting but i like watching anime due to influence from my brother
    :) I wanted to see it, because I have only watched it once in my life. And I wanted to see if it was truly as dark as they said. And yes, yes it was.

XD And I will! When it comes out. :D
    That pretty true for me too, I even played games together with my brother at times and we will always end up laughing sometimes guess that one reason that bring us together. I am abit tomboyish maybe because i am always around my brother XD
    No, I have not, sadly. :p I really want to though! The only Disney movie I've watch recently is Hunchback. <3 I loved it.
    Thanks :) makes me feel better. I have been sharing my room with my younger brother must be good to have your own room. Good that your relationship is good with your sister. I have two younger brother my relationship with them is still ok though we do quarrel at times.
    Well, don't listen to 'em. They are insanely stupid and don't understand the way your heart feels about cartoon/video game characters. Getting close to them, you know they could never hurt you, and in your mind...you know they will be there for you. :)
    I am not really very smart was working cause i didnt get a good result in my polytechnic cause i didnt study hard enough :( so i cant enter into university straight away. How is it at the place you just moved to? your older sister must have had a scary experience :( and your relationship with your sister must be good
    *grins once more* Same with me. Once in an Avatar episode, one character I loved nearly died. And I had to wait a week or more to see if he died or not! It was torture and I cried so hard that week. My parents laughed their heads off, sure. But still...it was HARD!

So don't feel alone. I'm right there with ya! :D
    I have been working for a year since graduating from my polytechinic. thinking of further studying in university. Where did you move to?
    ;) Trust me hon. It doesn't annoy me at all. It's because I am exactly like that, as I said! In one of my fandoms, I was so connected to two characters that I felt as though they were real to me. Etc...etc...and slowly I'm becoming that close to Xigbar, Roxas and Axel. XD But don't tell anyone. It kind of gets embarrasing.
    ;) Well okay. I know sometimes I bug people with my fangirliness.

And oh, so have I. Only with the realize of Days did I managed to become the fan you see standing before ya. :D
    :) I think you'd love Days. And don't be afraid about her! XD It ends pretty sadly, but with all the build up..it's just perfect. And I have to say that during Days...Xigbar was really acting like the kid's dad. :p I swear. It's just...right there. You just hav'ta read between the lines.

<< >> I am too hyper tonight. Sworreh!
    *grins like The Joker from Batman* Now that is one subject I could gladly talk your ear off about. <3 Awww, Xiggy. In Days you can really see a different side of him. A caring side...It's just...awww XIGGY!
    Hi nice to meet you seems like we got some points in common want to be friends and i am surprise we are of the same age ^.^
    :) Well if you ever do get around to seeing it. Tell me. :D And I can help explain things to you!

And maybe! She seemed to have fun around Axel, so that counts as something. ;)
    :) *smiles* I liek you already. Although I'm not too fond of Larxene. My top five are Roxas, Axel, Xigbar, Xion and Xemnas. In that order. ;) Something about Xemmy, you know?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back