• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
madammina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I wish that I could suggest something more specific . . .

I'm the village doctor, father of the female lead.
    My wife and I get into all sorts of shenanigans before the play is over.
    Be frivolous. Do something based on a whim, and follow your heart's content.
    Take a stroll downtown, and find someplace interesting. If a shop looks interesting or strange, step inside and learn a thing or two. (For example . . . In my little city, I once saw a specialty shop that was completely dedicated to spices--and nothing else.)

It's a play titled "Fools", about a Russian schoolmaster trying to educate a backwards village.
    Good Evening, Mina.

It doesn't need to be a grand adventure--just a break from your usual conditions.
    But Yosemite Park is, admittedly, very nice.

I've been doing well, thanks.
    Nothing very remarkable has happened, other than more frequent rehearsals for a show.
    Perhaps a small outing or a vacation would be best?

Getting upset is understandable, when the subject matter is something so personal; no need to apologize.
    NieR 'Ancient Dreams' - ReMix:ThaSauce - NieR ReMixes <-NieR remix. Knew I saw one.

Also, I was scrolling down and noticed you were asexual? SO AM I!! :D
    Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
    I certainly hope things improve for you....

My follower in Skyrim expresses his sympathy.
    Okay, I have no idea what was going on in that video, but it just adds to what you told me already about that game being depressing. :( But at least the music is pretty! :D

It's okay! Actually, since Valentine's Day is coming up...do you think you could make me a Terra/Cinderella avvy/sig? Kind of like the one you made for me last year of Sora and Namine? :3 I've been in a big Terra/Cindy shipping mood lately.

MINA! MINA! MINA! I'm back too!!! :D

Didn't you say they even have a completed model for him? So what if he was in Duodecim??? There can never be enough Laguna!

You're welcome! *glomps the very weird family*

It's okay. Sometimes I'll tell myself that something I wrote was terrible and I come up with all these ideas to change it, but then when it actually comes down to deleting what I'd already written, I can't get myself to do it because I'm afraid I'll change my mind and want to leave it that way later...and that's one of the reasons why it takes me so long to write longer fanfics.

That's not a bad idea; I might try that. I just don't think I'm very good at writing difficult relationships, even though I like reading about them. I'm better with fluff or awkwardly adorable romances. And Larxel is NOT awkwardly adorable. Thanks, I like that idea too! That might even be how I end things for Xion in the Missing Link fanfics, with her settling down in Twilight Town so she can have her own life and friends that separate from Sora and Kairi's memories. And maybe Repliku too. I'm not really sure yet though.

I just sent the edited version over! (finally...Larxene, will you knock it off?!? I may not have been prompt, but that doesn't call for an army of Pikachus!!!)

"Hearts other than your own!" (And with that, Organization_42 went into yet another spazzflail as the trailer ended) YES, YES! IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN! Maybe not time travel; I'm a little wary about introducing time travel to an already convuluted timeline, but a visit to Atlantica could still be interesting since Sora didn't win Triton's trust easily!

I didn't have time the first weekend and completely forgot during the second, so I'll probably see it today or tomorrow! A Zack bachelor party...well, don't worry, it won't be raunchy or anything like that, but it'll have to be wild in its own way. No, I think either Ven, Zack, or Riku will be Best Man. Aqua's the Maid of Honor! Which I realized is actually kind of sad: Cinderella's bridesmaids will have to be Aqua, Kairi, Namine, Selphie, Xion, etc...nobody in her family or people from back home, because she doesn't have any real family or friends except the mice. :(

Lol, that would be funny if there was all this buildup from Zack trying to find out what Aqua would bring and vice versa, only to find out that all Zack wants is something simple like an extra set of clothes!

I don't think it's something that people will necessarily notice until after the fact, it's got more of a touch of Fridge Brilliance to me. But that's good too!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
    It doesn't upset me; I just think you're giving all of this far too much significance. Young asexual folk aren't going to spiral into dismal depression because of a television show. No single factor will make that much of a difference.

Raging and frothing won't solve anything, no matter how just the cause. If anything, it makes you come across as annoying. Few things annoy me more than an emotionally-drunk activist--regardless of their actual message.

Better to approach with calmness, reason, and helpful informativeness.
    That, more than anything, will gain respect and understanding for the asexual community.

I've been doing well, thanks. How about you?
    Anyways, now that my OCR Outreach is accomplished... how was your day?

(there's no such thing as OCR Outreach. :p)
    I like pretty much all of them; I don't have any standout favorites.

You don't have to be a musician to sign up. I wasn't at first, but I've learned thanks to the community. There's plenty of people who have no musical skills who are still part of the community. You just need to love vg music, and you'll do fine.

Also, there's hella MLP fans there; you'd fit right in! :p
    ARMed and DANGerous is indeed awesome; you should check out the newly-released Unsung Heroes too!

I think someone's covering a NieR track for BadAss 2.

And yeah, those are all great.

Also, why aren't you a member?
    I remix a little, though I'm not that good. And I'm just an average member who tries to promote the site as much as possible. I love the community there; so tight-knit. :3
    I'm part of the video game music remixing community, and I review the albums that are released within it. I also interview remixers and write yearly retrospectives.
    I dunno, he mentioned it a while ago and I'm just now getting around to it. XD

And I'm doing fine; just surfin' the net and listening to great music.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back