• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Madam Lyssa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Im done and I commented. Your actually lucky. Me reading at a third grade level and all. And trust me I dont enjoy reading but I enjoyed the story and since its your birthday its the least i can do. :57:
    maybe you should bite his fingers off...lol
    I missed the whole thing, but I went back and read it...haha he was an idiot...lol
    and it looks like its your birthday, soooooooooo
    happy BiRtHdAy!
    I didnt check to see if you were new sorry!!!
    But I was actually being sarcastic. Thats just me.
    Dont take that to heart truly Happy Birthday.
    OMG I LOVE THAT SONG! Yes.. ;D There's no sense.. maybe there is? Wait.. there's not. x- x;

I don't know.. xD. Oh well. Like you said, go with the flow.. follow the river downhill. o_o; right? lol
    Well, if you were to talk to me over the phone.. or erase what you've seen today, and meet me on a day where I wouldn't happen to be trolling and just rping casually in a solemn room, you would understand. There's sense in that. ;]
    rofl.. Nah. I was just being the cute, worried baby trying to convince him quickly enough to keep him from banning me. xD.

So! I use dictionary.com when I'm in need of a synonym or antonym. ;P Just learn my way through experience and sources.
    Not interested in that sort of way silly.. just interested in acknowledging the fact that I was there, disrupting the forums. xD Thanks.. a lot of people will come to forgive me, once they know me. ;]
    No.. I'm just being a jackass. -. -; I'm sorry.. I just found this forum.. well, I've known about it for a while now and I decided to join. First thing I do, go into the chat and get kicked because I disliked their music taste. Then I go into forums and run into someone who's mildly interested in me and so I decide to reply to him. Bad choice.. I must say, since he decided to start a war with me over the internet. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back