• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Luxionoverdrive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

What if...? (Theories)

Only because when Sora became a heartless..I think a big chunk of Ventus's heart was taken making Roxas look like Ventus..I thinkkk
  2. L

How was Xeanorts heartless made?

I played all the KH games except for coded and days and only ventus's story of birth by sleep..all I know is that Master Xeanort, Terra, and I think Master Erequas became one, but that sort of doesn't explain how his nobody was formed..can someone explain?..
  3. L

Who did Ventus meet in the chamber?

I've played birth by sleep..just not coded or days. and thanks for the explanation.
  4. L

Where did the door come from?

The one in KH1 sorry xD I forgot there was plenty The one that sora found in the cave Is that kingdom hearts or somthing?..
  5. L

a good game ruined

:O wheres that robot from? lmao
  6. L

Who did Ventus meet in the chamber?

Right before Ventus became Roxas, someone told me that he met someone in some sort of chamber and they became friends and that's what the hooded man told Aqua. Did Aqua make Xeanort lose his memory?..Did he get beat up that badly..? Because isn't that how he doesn't know who he is anymore...
  7. L

Where did the door come from?

Did it have somthing to do with sleeping beauties castle?..I'll never know until 0.5 x.x
  8. L

This can't be true...

They seriously need to make a manga or another KH game that shows what happened behind the scenes..
  9. L

Who is the mysterious figure in KHBBS FM?

Oh and another thing, why does Terras armor have different moves in KH2 final mix than in bbs like that weird clock gun thingy lol There are so many hints and clues in this i really want to discover but some may just be there becuz square enix put it there not to confuse us tho.
  10. L

Who is the mysterious figure in KHBBS FM?

It appears to be Xemnus, but his swords look different, but his style almost looks exactly the same. Whats happening?
  11. L

Master Xeanort and Ventus?

Where the heck did the door come from then..sorry too many questions. lol I also loved when Xemnus said Nobody..The 3rd Enemy..which means that there was somthing before KH1 which was the unversed lol nice. Oh yeahhh, when MX braught him to destiny islands to rest, Sora allowed Ventus to enter...
  12. L

I JUST NOTICED THIS :O

Oh well he looks ALOT like him lol, but I read ventus but it was accually ventias in the credits lol my bad
  13. L

Master Xeanort and Ventus?

How does Master Xeanort know of desteny islands, one of Master Xeanorts Reports says that he spent his childhood there. How did Ventus become a part of Sora after he "died" correct me if I'm wrong. How was Soras heart familiar to Ventus? and how the heck did sora beat Xeanort/(fake)Ansem lol jk
  14. L

Ok whoa Lance Bass of all people who played a voice so epic lol
  15. L

wrong shinkro i looked at the credits in game in birth by sleep because I beat the game again yesterday. idk i just sorta made it into a thread cuz i needed to throw it out there. xD
Back