• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sure, it's a present. Add it to the list: SP and whatever else it was, I can't remember.
    GTA V?
    Luck is granted. I've already got an idea... I would share, but I want it to be a surprise.
    Templates don't let me come up with sinister ways to make sure I don't die within a turn.

Fire away good sir.
    Are severely over-powered characters allowed?
    If so, I will make sure I post my character dying this time.

Promise.
    Hey, it's been awhile. Anyways, I was just wondering if you wanted to see some of my fanfiction. I worked on it a little bit. Are you into fanfiction? Maybe, we could work on it together.
    If you can reach it by the end of next month best of luck.
    Still another thousand ahead of you.
    That's really what we had to put up back in that time frame. What did you think of it? I am surprised that I even heard of Donald Duck being portrayed like that. What were your thoughts? Let's just discuss this over pm.
    Hi there Light :) How are you doing?

I just read your post and I really liked it! Its a strong opening for your character :) But I was wondering if you could change the very last line to 'Radiant Garden' *because Midgar is a city there*

Its only because that's gonna be where everyone meets up and in my next post the islands group will be leaving said islands. Then, in the next post, everyone can meet up *plus your ship won't waste gas or whatever it is that ships like these run off of*

Now, when we leave Midgar, that'll be when all of the characters are on the same ship *a new one, I haven't decided what it'll be quite yet but it'll probably look like a star wars ship*
    Stgill can't connect. Are you sure you gave me the right IP? Cos I just copied and pasted it from your message.
    BTw, whenever I go to play on your server it says there is no connection.
    I am a terribly poor person. Since you started working here sales have reduced dramatically
    No thanks. Doesn't help sell it,
    You'd never make a successful business with that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back