• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Been a long time I guess.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I’m not sure if anyone remembers me here. I used to be a regular member during my mid high school years to failing college years. I would write fan fiction here with a mixed level of quality between: Promising and Oh dear god what was I thinking?

It’s okay I’m man enough to admit it. The reason I left was seeing the friends I made here leave with only being in contact with one and even then it’s rare to get a reply now. Along with my own personal reasons, real life and feeling like I didn’t contribute much to the forum.

I’m currently writing my own book whenever I get the chance or playing my switch when I’m not a full time care giver to my mother. I have all the time and yet no time to do what I want.

When it comes to Kingdom Hearts itself I’ve been split between loving it, and then wanting to wring Numora’s neck for a lot of his character and plot choices. Mostly in the Mobile App games that will be important going forward. It doesn’t help that the Switch doesn’t have a proper means of playing the games, no Cloud doesn’t count. And not having a budget for a PS5 or even a 4. I’ve caught up thanks to the magic of let’s plays.

I’m not saying I’m back. Heck I don’t even know why I’m here in the first place. I’m mostly on discord servers. I guess a reintroduction is in order.

Soldier

Awards
When it comes to Kingdom Hearts itself I’ve been split between loving it, and then wanting to wring Numora’s neck for a lot of his character and plot choices. Mostly in the Mobile App games that will be important going forward.
Well, I'll tell you this; I'm a friend who will likely never leave this site and something tells me we'll get along just swimmingly,
Welcome back Lanydx

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I remember you Lanydx! You were not forgettable to me! I’m Ethnic Woman/Master Spockanort btw

Welcome back? If you ever get that book published, I’d like to buy and read it 😊

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I remember ya. Welcome back! (Because the clause states you can never really leave in the first place. Bwahaha.)

kingofthekey

Awards
The reason I left was seeing the friends I made here leave with only being in contact with one and even then it’s rare to get a reply now.

That resonates.
I joined way back in the day.
I would pop back onto this site every so often, just to check the news.
Rarely would I log back in due to everyone I knew on here going about their own way in life and such and vanishing.

But!
Hiya, nice to meet you!

Back