• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You're alive too!
    .....UNLESS YOU'RE HIS EVIL TWIN!!!!!
    maybe...>:3

Lol. Yeah this site works much better with Microsoft.

darn firefox needs more upgrades

hey there thorn :3
    Ah, I see. Lol, I used to have to sleep on the couch whenever guests came over because my room was the guest room.

Oh man that's rough...but heck your couch is pretty gentle eh? your still alive XD

Oh by the way, I saw you had a Yahoo account so I added you to my contacts list.

oh alright thanks^^ some of my friends here are on MSN and heck that site totally lags firefox(well atleast it lags mine)...haha Microsoft still hates firefox XD
    ok if I go upstairs, there is chance that me and my dad will meet up and will lecture me so I just sleep here...him thinking that I was upstairs
    On summers I turn from a morning person to a nocturnal net surfer XD In short I sleep late and in the past I get caught so instead of going upstairs, I sleep on the living room. And besides I have like the TV entertaining me to sleep^^...pretty creepy at night though
    oh cool that great, day off^^

haha my couch wasnt very friendly and when I woke Up I was like so stiff and a few occasional insect bites but I'm fine :3
    Mornin...wha?! it's morning there? lol yeah different side of the world XD so wazup? How's the youe sleep...mine was pretty back breaking XD
    SHUT UP!!!!

(lol thats what cloud says)
    anyway im gonna have to go soon sorry for only being on for like ten minutes AGAIN!!!!
    BIG SWORD HAH ERAGON COULD MELT BY THINKING ABOUT IT AND AS FOR BEING OLDER I AGREE WHICH MEANS HES SLOWER OVER HAS A WORSE MEMORY AND ARTHRITIS
    what big metal dragon thing?

and yes eragon has magic and a real dragon and the help of elves another dragon all the darwves and the varden and soon enough a third dragon!!! plus hes some much frickin better than cloud!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back