Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kurai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ah ok then. Sorry for the late reply, been pretty busy, but I'll try to keep up with everything for the RP.
    Hey there! I heard you're starting up an RP. Aldrain threw me a sum up and I'm interested in helping out, if you're willing to take me of course.
    d'ohhh!
    Thanks! I'll keep that in mind fer suuur.

Hm, well, I do enjoy TWEWY roleplays! Pokemon's pretty cool, too, along with Digimon, Avatar, the Last Airbender...
    Just to name, like, a few.
    Anything that I'm familiar with as I said!

Ahhh, just got hit with a serious bout of nostalgiaaa.
    Roleplays back in the day... we had a lot more going on. 8DD Ah, well, it'll pick up, I know it.
    'fraid I won't be of much help to you guys.

Original roleplays aren't my cup of tea, unless the plot loosely correlates to something I'm familiar with... if... that makes any sense? orz||
    If I had time? Probably. I've been on this site for quite a while, but I really don't... frequent the whole forums. I just stick to the DM sections. I used to write a lot but the CM section pretty much died. Plus, I'm a senior in HS this year so I have been pretty busy. Lol, why?
    Oh btw, rep was disbanded a while ago. Plus, I wouldn't charge Rep points anyway ;)
    heyhey!

I've seen your name pop-up here and there 'round the roleplaying forums!

Welcomeee!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6