• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kupo1121
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well when your in the crystal you don't age, how could you? since your body isn't there anymore, its some sort of magic. Idk she looks older than Serah.
    So you are a Vanille fan too? haha I know some people think shes freaking annoying, but I actually have a crush on her.
    Yeah it was fun lol...and I travel to a different country each year...hence the Philippines lol I'm assuming not much has changed on the forums too much. Thought I noticed different people this time around and likewise some people haven't been on in a while (like myself). Does that happen often???
    I'm not talking about an introduction, I'm talking about character murder. They turned Meg into a complete wussy DiD and Cinderella into an airheaded Mary Sue. The one thing I liked about her is that she was bitter about her life, but that never made it into the game.

Not the manga, the novels. Using that as a means through which further character development is given, albeit non-canon one. Kairi got no development there either.
    Though to be fair, from what I hear, Kairi isn't even all that much in the novels, so even inside the SE cast (since you really can't say that the FF charas have the games going for them in KH) she stands out.
    The fairy tales differ mostly from the movies and the movies differ from the KH games, so that sort of character development doesn't really hold.
    She isn't nearly as developed as many unplayable characters either >_>

X3~
    Sora wasn't all that powerful with his Keyblade when he just started out. It'll be a start, though, something to keep Kairi from being completely useless as a party member.
    She'll get there by the time they faced Vanitas.

Bibidi Bobidi Boo~
    Light has already been established to also having offensive abilities. She just needs to learn how to use them.

Aqua certainly wins at sparkly.
    She restored Sora from being a Heartless; the other PoHs held the Darkness back. Minnie was awesome with her Light powers as a reaction-command partner in KHII.

No, everything else is also flashy and sparkly. BladeCharge? What's not sparkly about it? X3;
    I'd settle for her learning how to use her PoH powers. Should come easily enough, me thinks.

Meh. I'm not one to complain about KH's flashy, sparkly gameplay xD
    Yet another reason why I think that if she's going to play more active a role, it'll only be in the next saga. They can easily push even a minor time skip between the arcs.

I didn't like Wingblade too much, to be frank (Ven's variation of Aqua and Terra's [and Riku's] BladeCharger). But I like BBS's gameplay overall, so.
    I'm a person who likes to use magic but more of a hack n' slash person, so Aqua was actually the one whose gameplay I enjoyed the least xD;;; She's also weaker than Terra and Ven so I had to level her up more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back