• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kupo1121
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I do, but no money for games.
    All my money is in a fund for the 3DS and PS3, as well as college... heh.
    Real time is always fun. <3
    Never played Pokemon, haha!!
    Instead of getting a Nintendo 64 way back when, my parents got me the first generation of PlayStation so as to avoid Pokemon. xD
    I usually give up after getting KO'd.
    I don't like turn based for the simple fact you can't evade or block at will. D:
    The FFX ones are pretty BA...I remember that. c:
    I really should go play FF after college applications are done...heh...
    Heh...I dunno. It flip flops.
    I haven't played a FF game in awhile. I'll get back to you on that after I do play one... c:
    I thought they were adorable when I first played Kingdom Hearts.
    The pom pom remark made me freakin' addicted! <3
    I know right?!? :D
    Then chances are they'd murder me...
    But it'd be sooo worth it. c:
    Oh! I also have an urge to poke their noses. Bwahahaha. c: They're so big...and pokeable.
    Moogles (the older ones...the newers ones just aren't the same. :c ) make my day.
    Especially when they have a huge fit when people touch their pom-poms. <3
    Ooooh...the giggles. :D
    Did you know that your current avvie, and the "kupo" in your name made my day very much so brighter? c:
    hey, on your ad hoc post u should ask people if they have mics or not, looking forward to playing with u all!
    p.s. do u have a mic, i do
    s1eyeballs LUCKY!!!!!! at least I'm happy that I have like 3300mb free space on my 4gb card, other than that, I'm just saving up for that bbs guide, I only have 10 bucks...
    0.0; no way!?!?s1eyeballs
    so are you gonna do anything special for bbs? me, I can't, I have no money to buy a tv adapter for the psp(or whatever that thing is called) but I did use a bbs theme, not much though...
    heh, I just talked about everything in one paragraph, I think I'll talk about bbs' music if I sen another entry. hmm, the wait for bbs won't be painful anymore, I've got school now XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back