• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH3Oralcle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

I looked up how to get it, used the colliseum trick, and said, wow, whoever discovered how to get this has no life. Aside from the fact that it sucks to the nth degree (no typo), it was the only way to get the paradox cups...so...yeah.
  2. K

Conspiracy

This is going to sound really wierd. What would happen if Disney bought out LucasFilms? Sora would fight with luke skywalker. It would be weird and cool. Sora's drive could be where he uses the Force. It would be wicked weird, but funny, although it would kill the game.:D :D
  3. K

Get Real

We all know that ever since people started beating kingdom hearts 1, they started coming up with outlandish theories and hypothesis. But the storyline mainly consisted of 2 things. 1, Sora looking for Riku, and eventually Kairi (again). The second thing was they just had some trouble with the...
  4. K

kh2 secrect video rumors from japan(possible spoilers)

Watch the cutscene with Kairi's grandmother in it. it explains the whole origins thing and all of your questions.
  5. K

kh2 secrect video rumors from japan(possible spoilers)

haven't read the whole thread, but Roxas was born when Sora became a heartless in KH1.
  6. K

Keyblade

Most people don't think, but what is the true keyblade's form. The Kingdom Key is associated with Disney Castle, Mickey Mouse, etc. There are many world out there, but you just so happen to obtain this one. And the thing that changes the form of the keyblade is the little trinket on the end (the...
  7. K

Destiny Island

We all know that the Disney world were taken out of larger ones, but where is Destiny Island. You never saw other parts of the other worlds, but in KH2, you saw Kairi on the main land. What world does Destriny Island belong to? This might be impossible to answer, unless i have missed something...
  8. K

What do you think about the ending in KH2?

For ur C) answer, i am not a perv. But E10+ doesn't mean they can't make one of the best CG scenes ever. No, it's just "hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, we're home, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, oh, btw Kairi, this is yours, hehehehehehehehehe...pant pant pant...a message in a bottle...
  9. K

What do you think about the ending in KH2?

What would make the ending way better would be A) If it were longer B) If it had a deeper meaning rather than "YAY, We're home" c) If Sora did more than just shake Kairi's hand.
  10. K

KH3 release date

:) Muffin:)
  11. K

What Should've Been in KH2

KH3 should own. Oh i got another thing. Creating Gummi ships was kinda time consuming, seeing as they could've made better use of menu space and sub-menus could've been easier to navigate.
  12. K

I think most people would like 3 things: 1)Longer story (better world's and their own stories) 2)Better battle stratagies (not just whck the X button) 3)Kairi Another thingthat would own would be if Simple and Clean was still in KH2 instead of Sanctuary.
  13. K

I'm back. I've seen the posts and i agree with each of em. Tesuya Nomura said it was supposed to be 80 hours long, but it was only about 40. The story could've happened in the middle more instead of the beginning and end. Keep posting. Lot's of game designers make sequels that fix everything...
  14. K

I'm just taking opinions and i would like to see what people think should've been in KH2:mad: . Just put your opinion up and read others. P.S. I won't be back for at least10 hours, so don't expect any new posts.:( P.S. I love the game, so don't think that i don't like it. I am the biggest KH fan
  15. K

The Truth

Everybody's thinking it and i'm saying (no reference to PotC). And I swear by the river Styx that if this doesn't happen in KH3 (if it is official), I will walk on water to Japan, walk up the side of TN's high and mighty skyscraper and smack him! I rest my case.
Back