• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 secrect video rumors from japan(possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't belive this one bit. There is just no proof. Even if it is from a japanese thread. Nice how you set it up though. The way you had it was kind of convincing but it would just stay a rumor for now like said. For some reason I just don't see Nomura using those names. And yes I think they are disciptions like said above.

keybladewar

i'm confused. First of all I want to ask a question since the first kh game was released up until now there's 1 question not being answered. What is the origins of the keyblades? Also the secret video of KH2 it does not make sense why would those knight guys take sora,riku and the king's keyblade.PPlus that rumor if it,s true then sora riku and the king mustbe dead!!!! Oh yeah that phrase it all began with birth by sleep it must be about the key blades origins
hey why am i a heartless

Keyblade Knights

well i have an idea about that whole "IT ALL BEGINS WITH BIRTH BY SLEEP" but its kind of retared but well maybe (because they said it was gonna be all new people) those three knight were in a sleep like sora but not to restore memory but just to sleep and be awakined in the future and well those three were the first keyblade weilders and those were there keyblades (dark,light,twilight) and now have awakened

AND I THINK THATS THE NEXT GAMES IDEA TO TELL US ABOUT THE KEYBLADES ORIGIN AND ITS TRUE POWERS IT HOLDS (ANY SORA CAN'T POSSES) CAUSE IT SAYS "THE KEYBLADE HOLDS PHOMINAL POWERS AND ONE LEGEND SAYS ITS WEILDER SAVED THE WORLD(HAPPENED)WHILE ANOTHER SAYS THAT HE WOUGHT CHAOS AND RUIN UPON IT(HASN'T HAPPENED)"

BUT ITS JUST A THEORY

KH3Oralcle

Riku's darkside said:
i think they are talking about roxas because birth by sleep(roxas i think was born when sora fell asleep) and the lost two and the person in the background looks like roxas

haven't read the whole thread, but Roxas was born when Sora became a heartless in KH1.

KH3Oralcle

keybladewar said:
i'm confused. First of all I want to ask a question since the first kh game was released up until now there's 1 question not being answered. What is the origins of the keyblades? Also the secret video of KH2 it does not make sense why would those knight guys take sora,riku and the king's keyblade.PPlus that rumor if it,s true then sora riku and the king mustbe dead!!!! Oh yeah that phrase it all began with birth by sleep it must be about the key blades origins

Watch the cutscene with Kairi's grandmother in it. it explains the whole origins thing and all of your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back