• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeStriker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeStriker

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Straight Trippin'. That's all I gotta say...
  2. KeybladeStriker

Nintendo Direct Conference - April 21 2012!

Why is it that Europe and say maybe Australia get an earlier release than North America? I'm not being a bum, I'm just wondering! (:
  3. KeybladeStriker

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

I AGREE! Time to save up for me as well! I am so excited and cannot wait but I have to admit, I am surprised at how quickly it is releasing after the JPN release! SO HAPPY! This feels like a dream and I have no one else to share this with but you guys. <3
  4. KeybladeStriker

Rumour Has It: KH3D release date July 27th/Summer 2012

Re: Rumor: KH3D release date July 27th/Summer 2012 Okay, let's not get political here. What I am trying to say is, I don't care about the SE STORE FRANCE SITE RELEASE DATE. I only care about when Square Enix has some kind of PUBLIC release date for North America. Such as, an artical of some...
  5. KeybladeStriker

Re: Rumor: KH3D release date July 27th/Summer 2012 Yes, even though it says so on the offical site, I won't believe a thing or get my hopes up as best as I can until SE gives the offical date. x3
  6. KeybladeStriker

Re: Rumor: KH3D release date July 27th/Summer 2012 I just have a feeling it will possibly be release this fall/winter. Not many video games come out in the summer, especially square enix. Not getting my hopes up just yet ;)
  7. KeybladeStriker

Birth by Sleep on Sale!

They are out of stock now... :( I want to cry.
  8. KeybladeStriker

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread XD well, I already have the van down! But Sign is right. Sometimes though... my curiosity DOES get the best of me! >;)
  9. KeybladeStriker

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I agree completely. I was actually very surprised and liked her as Xion as well! I didn't even know it was her until I looked up who voiced Xion. I would prefer her as Xion as well. To me, it just wouldn't make sense if she played Kairi as well. Unless...
  10. KeybladeStriker

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I hope IMDB is not correct because I just don't like Alyson Stoner as Kairi. I like the original cast so much more. I live RIGHT by the recording studio that they record the English versions of the series. I am so tempted to go there or call and ask for...
  11. KeybladeStriker

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Does anyone think this means (referring to the zexion reprise confirm) that they have finished recording for the entire game then?
  12. KeybladeStriker

Birth by Sleep on Sale!

I can not thank you enough. I really cannot. I own every game in the series and have been a fan since the begining nor have I ever had a chance to own or play this game yet. This is JUST what I needed to make my day even better than it already was. Cause now I know just what I'm spending my tax...
  13. KeybladeStriker

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Oh yeah. That's right, I forgot about that. Kind of sad but at least we got two good themes out of it (:
  14. KeybladeStriker

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

SO FREAKING AMAZING!! I cannot wait. They made the people in Tron look so realistic! I can't believe how much they have grown in the CGI making of it. I should probably get on playing BBS soon huh? ^_^; Don't get me wrong, I do love the two opening themes by Utada but when are they going to make...
  15. KeybladeStriker

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

My jaw dropped too at this beauty! It is by far my favorite cover art. It's like the seires is saying, "okay, it's time to get serious!" To me, this foreshadows so much! Of course it goes with the tag line but I also see something else. Just like in Nomura's interview, he said there would be a...
Back