• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
I haven't spoiled myself, and i'm so proud of myself. When BBS came out I spoiled Terra's and Ven's story, won't do that again

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
I haven't spoiled myself, and i'm so proud of myself. When BBS came out I spoiled Terra's and Ven's story, won't do that again
lol, just theirs? Shoot, my friend and I spoiled the WHOLE DAMN GAME for ourselves lmaooo! I was so upset because the game had no surprises for me, and Vanitas revealing his face would have shocked me if I didn't know beforehand. I have not spoiled any of KHDDD either and I am trying my best to resist all these spoiler warnings about the org xiii, secret ending, etc. It's so hard but I think I can pull through hahah

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I only spoiled the ending and the secret ending in DDD, but I don't care cause I can't read japanese :D and I really only like the KH worlds and the characters.

KevVentus

lol, just theirs? Shoot, my friend and I spoiled the WHOLE DAMN GAME for ourselves lmaooo! I was so upset because the game had no surprises for me, and Vanitas revealing his face would have shocked me if I didn't know beforehand. I have not spoiled any of KHDDD either and I am trying my best to resist all these spoiler warnings about the org xiii, secret ending, etc. It's so hard but I think I can pull through hahah

I know! Whenever I see a recent post from the spoilers section, I'm so intrigued. But sometimes it doesn't say the thread is from spoilers so I click on it and then back away quickly.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
That's what I'm saying. You can't spoil the ending and expect to enjoy the game as much

It honestly depends on the person. I have spoiled every KH game since Chain of Memories, and have still loved every minute of actually getting to play it myself. I mean watching someone else do something is one thing, but at least for me getting to experience it myself is just the same whether I know what is going to happen or not. I'm always like "OMG! Now I get to do that! :D"

But I do know a lot of people say it ruins the experience for them, it just doesn't apply to everyone :p

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
The only thing I've spoiled myself on is the Dream Eaters post in the spoilers section. Cause that's not too big.

Other than that I'm spoiler free on this.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Willingly I've spoiled only bits of a few cutscenes from the worlds. Which only made me more excited for it.

But I've been spoiled unwillingly by
people posting screenshots and saying what happens,
people hinting what happens near the end,
the front page of KH13 who was kind enough to TITLE A VIDEO OF WHAT YOU DO TOWARDS THE END,
and the related videos sidebar on Youtube having screenshots confirming what other people have been hinting would happen.

*cries out of frustration and grief*

*Sigh* Although I don't really know the details on anything that happens, I still feel like I really tainted myself.
Maybe if I don't think too much on what I know, I could forget.....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You know, I'm still utterly confused as to why other sites are publicizing spoilers all of a sudden. I understand why they're doing it, but it still baffles me.

MasterZeR0

You know, I'm still utterly confused as to why other sites are publicizing spoilers all of a sudden. I understand why they're doing it, but it still baffles me.

Because KHI is the best. Evar. We're intelligent around here :D and the mods are brilliant and perfect ;)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Because we care about the Users and we treat all Users with love and respect because the Users are brilliant.
Kingdom-hearts-ii-tron.jpg

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think it's unprofessional to post spoilers on the main site during the Japanese release. Clearly the majority of your users won't want to see that. D:

KeybladeStriker

Awards
Heard this at Gamestop today, can't wait. Time to save up.

I AGREE! Time to save up for me as well! I am so excited and cannot wait but I have to admit, I am surprised at how quickly it is releasing after the JPN release! SO HAPPY! This feels like a dream and I have no one else to share this with but you guys. <3

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
The endings are the best part! Shame on you XD
well you see here young one, I was into the endings from KH1, and KH CoM but after that, then it just got all confusing, so now I play for the new worlds, and characters, and little details help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back