• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep on Sale!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey there, fans! Missed the opportunity to pick up Birth by Sleep all this time? Too expensive, didn't have a PSP, was skeptical about it being worth your while? Well here's something that will interest you!

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is available at the Square Enix Online Store for $9.99, along with other titles such as Front Mission Evolved, Lord of Arcana and Mindjacked, all of which are half-off of their original price! Talk about a deal!

Sale ends Feb. 29th!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I had pre-ordered so I'm cool~
I never got my decals though. ;~;

Also had to point this out:

Square Store Info KH2 said:
Originally released in 2004 for Game Boy Advance, this full 3D rendition on the PlayStation 2 has finally made its way to North American shores to bridge the gap between KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II.

lol.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I can not thank you enough. I really cannot. I own every game in the series and have been a fan since the begining nor have I ever had a chance to own or play this game yet. This is JUST what I needed to make my day even better than it already was. Cause now I know just what I'm spending my tax returns on!!! :D THANK YOU SO MUCH KHINSIDER!!! You have my gratitude. :)

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I'm totally going to Buy this game again. I sold my copy when my PSP broke, bur I'm definately getting it and playing the game like mad. I miss my armor...

MASTER260

Awards
How exactly does this help if you don't have a PSP? *cough*Like me.*cough*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How exactly does this help if you don't have a PSP? *cough*Like me.*cough*

Theoretically, if you didn't have a PSP then, you'd likely have a PSP now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rofl, everybody must have snatched them up.

Since it seems you can still add it to your cart and even apply payment to it (though I didn't press "submit" since I already own the game :\), I'm pretty sure they haven't run out of them and will just start taking backorders and wait for for more copies to be sent to their warehouse. (unless when you press submit it doesn't work, then I guess they really are out xD)

If they have cancellations on orders or just so happen to have more copies they will probably update their stock in a few days to a week from now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why would I get a PSP now?

I don't know ask the 52k people who bought one this week and the 54k people the week before, and the 64k people before that, and the 70k, and 176k, and the 191k, and the 319k...

Like, idk, that totals just about a million new PSP owners in the last three months.

Y'know, they might want to buy this game for their system.

You? Idk, you don't have to get one. You obviously seem uninterested, so I am confused as to why you even commented in this thread in the first place c:

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Well for one you can't play THIS on Vita yet and probably not for a while, there's also the fact that a PSP is actually win XD. But yeah like they said ask those who keep buying them for 50-128 dollars.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I don't know ask the 52k people who bought one this week and the 54k people the week before, and the 64k people before that, and the 70k, and 176k, and the 191k, and the 319k...

Like, idk, that totals just about a million new PSP owners in the last three months.

Y'know, they might want to buy this game for their system.

You? Idk, you don't have to get one. You obviously seem uninterested, so I am confused as to why you even commented in this thread in the first place c:

Estimated sales figures are estimated :cool:

Not a bad guess based off of NPD

Anyone who hasn't played BBS definitely should. It's considered a "main" game to the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back