Recent content by KeybladeOrder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeybladeOrder

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

"a huge part of Kingdom Hearts lore that they have been clamoring for." So, there are multiple different ways that we can interpret this: Depending on how far along we are in the Union X story at this point (although with the bugs in Daybreak Town I feel we are rapidly approaching the...
  2. KeybladeOrder

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

While there are certainly some things that could have been done differently, KH3 rekindled my love for the series. I figured going in that most of the major things like Aqua and Ven getting saved wouldn't happen until the last third of the game, so my only disappointment there was that we didn't...
  3. KeybladeOrder

Old KH fan theories that did/didn’t come true

Things I got wrong: A few years before BBS came out I was convinced that Terra was Riku's dad, Aqua was Kairi's mom, and Ventus was Sora's dad to try and explain the connection between the BBS trio and the Destiny Islands trio. Around the time of DDD I started speculating that Ven was Sora's...
  4. KeybladeOrder

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Novel Cover Revealed!

So now that the novel for KH3 has been out for a few weeks, I'm wondering if any fan translations, or at least a summary of what it adds/removes from the game, have made their way online yet.
  5. KeybladeOrder

KH3 deleted scenes

Yeah, Rapunzel and Flynn split up from SDG after the Nobody fight, then SDG talk to Gothel, and then when SDG meet up with Rapunzel again she's talking to the horse. This implies that the Snugly Duckling scene, the escape into the cave where Rapunzel reveals her powers to Flynn, him telling her...
  6. KeybladeOrder

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

As much as I love the game as a whole, I do feel like the worlds that re-treaded movie plots went out of their way to limit SDG's involvement with the movie plot as much as possible.
  7. KeybladeOrder

Xigbar

My money had been on Ephemer because of the red scarves they both wear (or wore pre-Organization in Xigbar's case)
  8. KeybladeOrder

How did she come back.

Yeah, I feel like the Organization's involvement in the Toy Story world was an ongoing thread building up to this: Even joins them to complete the Replica program, Young Xehanort and Dark Riku use Toy Box and San Fransokyo to test out their intended method, and then she's ready to go.
  9. KeybladeOrder

Lit ► Red Rising trilogy

Since there doesn't appear to be a thread talking about this amazing series, I figured I might as well make one myself. Red Rising is a dsytopian sci-fi trilogy by Pierce Brown in which mankind has colonized and terraformed the entire solar system, and society has reorganized into a...
  10. KeybladeOrder

TV ► A Series of Unfortunate Events

Although it's only been on Netflix for a single weekend, I'm really excited for Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events to be renewed for a second season. The show is extremely faithful to the books but the changes that they made have intrigued me excited even more. Since the author...
  11. KeybladeOrder

A theory on Luxu and the Master of Masters...

While reading the latest Famitsu scan translations about 2.8, I noticed that one of the caption translations stated that the box Luxu was seen with in the newest trailer was something he was entrusted with safeguarding. As I thought about what might be in the box and why Luxu would be guarding...
  12. KeybladeOrder

Kingdom Hearts VI: Infinities

Hello, readers, new and old. Welcome to Kingdom Hearts VI: Infinities, the action-packed finale of my eight part Acolytes of Chaos fanfiction saga. For those of you who have read the previous stories of my series, welcome back. For those who haven't, I highly suggest you go to my previous works...
  13. KeybladeOrder

Lit ► Michael Vey

Since there is no thread yet from what I can find about the amazing Michael Vey series by Richard Paul Evans, I figured I should start one. For those who have never heard of it, Michael Vey is about a teenager born with the ability to shock people like an human bug zapper or electric eel. After...
  14. KeybladeOrder

Kingdom Hearts V: Balance of Power

Hello, readers new and old, and welcome to Kingdom Hearts V: Balance of Power, the sixth installment in my eight part Acolytes of Chaos fanfiction saga. Those of you who have read my previous works in this series, welcome back. For those of you who haven't I highly suggest you go to my page...