• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Helix777

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

I don't care because I'm getting a DS soon so i will save up money and buy it the second it comes out. I hope it still has the relitivly same battle system
  2. H

My late theory

I put a lot of time in this so please don’t flame me.Hadesdragon take it easy on me plz. I would have had more but the game annoucnment messed me up. Please rep me if you thought this was good. Oh and I can’t do any picture stuff so you have to find the pics yourself. This is the secret endings...
  3. H

14 organization member

huh?? where did xemnas say that??
  4. H

1...2...3!!!!

NOT ONE, TWO BUT TWO AND A HALF!!! (coded doesn't count) This is more of a reason to get a DS. How much does a PSP cost now a days?? but any way don't yell at me for this but...
  5. H

Do these guys sound like a copy of Organization XIII

yes they sound like it but those are a lot of universal bad guy factors. Black cloaks, indivisual abilities and weapons.
  6. H

a question about Axel and Roxas

i think when there is extreme emotion when people turn into Nobodys and Heartless it carries on to Xemnas <quote> Sora: there is more to a heart then Anger and Hate. Don't you remember? Xemnas: Unfortuneatly I do not </quote>
  7. H

Which game for DS?

I am getting a DS soon which game should i get?
  8. H

olympus colesseum

yeah kinda lik they misspelled Braig, and Aeleas (or something like that)
  9. H

Are we allowed...

Are we allowed to start tournaments and RPG's and things like that even if your not a mod or anything??:o_O:
  10. H

Ulitma Weapon...problem!?

to get all the items for sythesis you must complete every collection just attach Meteor staff Genji Shield Sweet memories Lucky ring lucky lucky X3 And i'm taking about the whole party just go throught each world and kill everything and you should fill up the collections
Back