• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1...2...3!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix777

NOT ONE, TWO BUT TWO AND A HALF!!! (coded doesn't count) This is more of a reason to get a DS. How much does a PSP cost now a days?? but any way don't yell at me for this but. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *breaths* YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay now that that is out of my system then my theory is when it says roxas said "I will leave this world in 151 days" maybe that's the release date??? can someone figure that out???

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
well i already have $65 dollars...meh getting a ds will be simple, but i'm still contemplating wether or not to get the PSP

this works out PERFECTLY for me. I already have a psp and my sis is getting a ds!!!

all i need now is a release date...

Athel

Machinist
DS are about $100 US dollars, while the new PSP is $170 i dont know how much the old ones are. and there is no release date yet

NobodyRoxasXP

Helix777 might be on to something about the release date SE does pull crap like that sometimes. And i'm definately getting a DS now, If i pay with my own money (i got about
$70 now) my mom can't really say no. She hates videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back