• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My late theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix777

I put a lot of time in this so please don’t flame me.Hadesdragon take it easy on me plz. I would have had more but the game annoucnment messed me up. Please rep me if you thought this was good. Oh and I can’t do any picture stuff so you have to find the pics yourself. This is the secret endings YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 FM Full Secret Ending

~:: Organization XIII Theories::~
Lets’ start with the basics.
Number-Name-Origanal Name-Weapon-Element
I- Xemnas-Ansem-Lightsaber X2 /Sword-Nothing...ness
II-Xigbar-Braig-Guns X2-Gravity/ Space
III-Xaldin-Dilan-Lances X6-Wind
IV-Vexen-Even-Shield-Ice
V-Lexeaus- Aeleus- Tomahawk Hammer thing - Earth/Ground
VI-Zexion - Lenzo - Lexicon- Illusion/ Manipulation
VII-Saix - ??? - Claymore- Moonlight
VIII- Axel- ???- Chakram X2 - Fire (Got it memorized??)# /
IX- Demyx- ???- Sitar - Water
X- Luxord- ???- Cards - Time
XI- Marluxia- ???- Scythe- Ground/Plants/Dark (FM+) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - No. XI: Marluxia
XII-Larxene -??? - Throwing Knives - Thunder
XIII- Roxas - Keyblade X2- Light

I- Xemnas
I’m not going to put anything on him because you should know all about him.

II-Xigbar
Only one eyed and has a HUGE scar on his face he must be a veteran fighter. He mentions that Sora is not old enough to wield a Keyblade. First met in Hallow Bastion, then in Mulan’s world, and last in TWTNW. Why he was in Mulan’s world I’m not exactly sure probly because he want the emperor’s heartless/nobody. Out of his 2 guns he fires what looks like crystallized light. Maybe he has some connection with the Knights because he mentions them. Oh and Nomura said he does.

III- Xaldin
Not much to say about him just that he wanted to get beast’s Nobody and Heartless.

IV-Vexen
Not much more then a weak ice controlling, evil scientist nobody that got killed by Axel and almost spilled all of Organization XIII’s plans to Sora.

V- Lexeaus
Just a quiet earth bending Nobody who died early in the game

VI- Zexion
My favorite Organization member. He can define people’s power as a scent. Cool weapon in my eyes. Died from being absorbed by Riku Replica whom was listening to Axel.

VII- Saix
“The Luna Diviner” A Berserker Nobody whom seems to be the second in command. Seems always calm unless in berserk mode after absorbing kingdom hearts light. Doesn’t mention anything of secret video importance.

VIII- Axel
Axel is like white chocolate sitting with dark chocolate friends. He hates betrayal of other people but betrays them himself. He pulled off a Kamikaze to save Sora and Co. He killed a couple the organization members.

IX- Demyx
Also some white chocolate, Demyx hates fighting. He uses geysers bubbles and water clones to fight. Nothing else important.

X- Luxord
A gambler. Easy fight unless on Expert mode. Nothing important

XI- Marluxia
Cool but betrayed the organization. Nothing important. Oh he is the final boss of CoM

XII-Larxene
Only girl in the organization. Major attitude problem. Not much else to say.

XIII- Roxas
Voiced by Jesse McCartney not going to put much else because he will show up in theories.

~~ Theories ~~
Xigbar could be one of the characters in Birth by sleep and when I say Xigbar I mean Braig. Also Don’t you think Xigbar is the o

If there were 13 strong nobodys there should be 12 strong heartless. (Xehanort’s heartless died)

In the new scenes in FM+ there is a room of awakening and a room of sleep, I think that is where the BBS SAYING means.

That’s really all for the rest of the Org.
.:: Character Speculation ::.

^ Sora ^
I think Sora is not a human, heartless, nor Nobody. You’re probably like o_O. Yes this is what I think. DO you ever see his heart come back after he turned into a Heartless? Even so what did get released from Sora didn’t look like a heart. It looked like a, what we’ll call a Light. In the second game when you “Die” you don’t see a heart floating above you like in the first game.

> Kairi <
Not much to say here from my thoughts. And for some people Kairi didn’t turn into a heartless because she didn’t have darkness in her heart.

\/ Riku \/
I think one of the future games is Riku will get a true true Keyblade. I think he will get himself killed in the next game or two. And again for certain people, Riku doesn’t have a Heartless or a Nobody because the body and Heart were incased By Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness.

~: Mickey: ~
King Mickey of Disney Castle. I think he wasn’t supposed to get the Inverse Keyblade. I think he was supposed to keep Star seeker.

_-Terra-_
He grabbed the Kingdom Key. He is a very Brute force fighter. We learned that he is a very good fighter from the fight in FM+ secret battle. Unfortunately in BBS every time he attacked. He would fall of a cliff, get stabbed with thousands of keys, get zapped, frozen, or exploded. Ouch. His armor is Valor form’s colors. He never cast Magic.

* Aqua *
Grabbed the IKK. Cast a lot of magic. Protected Terra many times… Or a least tried to anyway. I only saw her cast Blizzard and Thunder. Most of BBS she dueled with DS. Her armor has the colors of Wisdom form.

~ Ven ~
Grabbed WtD. Ven is The youngest in the Knight group. Has the color of Master form on his armor. He has very Acrobatic moves. He looks like Roxas. And He got frozen.

And that’s it for speculation and Personal Theories.

x- Theories -x

#1- Since the endings talk about Fate. I believe that Kairi’s related to Aqua, Sora/ Roxas is related to Ven, and Riku is related to Terra. Why may you ask? The ending talk about fate. What was supposed to happen was Riku gets the KK, Kairi takes Riku’s place and Sora was supposed to get the IK. What I assume is the next game will be about Time and Fate. The reason i think that they should of got those keyblades is the relation of the knights. Kairi= Sea, Water, Beaver, Seperation. look it up it's true.
#2-There is a third creature for every heart taken. Ex:

Normal- Heartless - Nobody- ???
Sora - Sora - Roxas- Ven
Kairi- none- Namine- Aqua
Riku - none -none- Terra??

Once again I would have more but the new game announcements screwed me up.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
~:: Organization XIII Theories::~
Lets’ start with the basics.
Number-Name-Origanal Name-Weapon-Element

I- Xemnas-Ansem-Lightsaber X2 /Sword-Light/Dark

His weapons are called Aerial Blades, and his element is nothingness.

II-Xigbar-Braig-Guns X2-Gravity

It's Space, actually.

II-Xigbar
Only one eyed and has a HUGE scar on his face he must be a veteran fighter. He mentions that Sora is not old enough to wield a Keyblade. First met in Hallow Bastion, then in Mulan’s world, and last in TWTNW. Why he was in Mulan’s world I’m not exactly sure probly because he want the emperor’s heartless/nobody. Out of his 2 guns he fires what looks like crystallized light. Maybe he has some connection with the Knights because he mentions them. Oh and Nomura said he does.

...am I the only one who thinks the scars might be just for show...?

VIII- Axel
Axel is like white chocolate sitting with dark chocolate friends. He hates betrayal of other people but betrays them himself. He pulled off a Kamikaze to save Sora and Co. He killed a couple the organization members.

He'll be back eventually.

Xigbar could be one of the characters in Birth by sleep and when I say Xigbar I mean Braig. Also Don’t you think Xigbar is the o

Who would Braig be?

If there were 13 strong nobodys there should be 12 strong heartless. (Xehanort’s heartless died)

Not necessarily. I'd say XH is the only notable one.

^ Sora ^
I think Sora is not a human, heartless, nor Nobody. You’re probably like o_O. Yes this is what I think. DO you ever see his heart come back after he turned into a Heartless? Even so what did get released from Sora didn’t look like a heart. It looked like a, what we’ll call a Light. In the second game when you “Die” you don’t see a heart floating above you like in the first game.

He was a pretty much a human heartless until Roxas completed him, I'd wager...

\/ Riku \/
I think one of the future games is Riku will get a true true Keyblade.

WtD IS a true keyblade. It has been reffered to as such several times.

~: Mickey: ~

King Mickey of Disney Castle. I think he wasn’t supposed to get the Inverse Keyblade. I think he was supposed to keep Star seeker.

Well, yeah. He FOUND IKK.

* Aqua *
Grabbed the Way to Dawn.

It was the IKK.

#1- Since the endings talk about Fate. I believe that Kairi’s related to Aqua, Sora/ Roxas is related to Ven, and Riku is related to Terra. Why may you ask? The ending talk about fate. What was supposed to happen was Riku gets the KK, Kairi takes Riku’s place and Sora was supposed to get the IK. What I assume is the next game will be about Time and Fate.

WTF? Don't you mean Sora took Riku's place?

Sora - Sora - Roxas- Ven

Nononono. BBS=past. So therefore this cannot be true, even if there is some third creature.

Helix777

hey i said this was just a theory and it was a late one at that. so if your going to nail me do it softly. i know that's what your known for but you take all fun out of it.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Sora Heartless was destroyed
plus it was confrimed that the others didnt have noticible nobodys

Sora - Sora - Roxas- Ven

if anything its the other way around and Sora Riku and Kairi are parts of Ven Terra and Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back