• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ulitma Weapon...problem!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

akatsukiterra

I just finished collecting ALL the items and I went to check to see if I could get Ultima but it said I had 6 Orichulam+!Know I remember before I had 6 Orichulam+ and when you finish uptaining all the items you get another Orichulam+!Why didnt this work!?Can someone help me plz?Thanks!:bored:

ashes to ashes

Did You Open All The Treasure Chests?:confused:
Hmm It Took 3 Days To Obtain Mine
Make Sure You Are At The Gate Thingie At The End Ot The Game
Its Much Easer To Get It

Epicdeath

How to get all 7 Orichalcum +es:

1.Chest in Space Paranoids
2.Chest in Twilight Town
3.Chest in The World That Never Was - The Brink of Despair
4.Chest in 100 Acre Wood
5.Complete Atlantica
6.Beat Goddess of Fate Cup
7.Get all synthesis materials

Riku_and_Sora

I just finished collecting ALL the items and I went to check to see if I could get Ultima but it said I had 6 Orichulam+!Know I remember before I had 6 Orichulam+ and when you finish uptaining all the items you get another Orichulam+!Why didnt this work!?Can someone help me plz?Thanks!:bored:

I haven't got the Ultima Weapon but...
:closedeyes: All I think you need to do is get all Orichulam + and the Ultima recipe... (In the basement of the Old Mansion as Sora.)

Kado

Sorry to say, ut I really wouldn't bother with it, it's not even the STRONGEST keyblde in the game, it has less attack then Fenrir, which I was dissapointed about. And the same thing happened to me, you have to get the orichalcum = and then get out of the moogle screen, and then go back in so it can scan your materials again....if your that anxious, of course.

akatsukiterra

Yeah Im just trying to beat Terra so I figured having a keyblade that has MP hastiga would help.Thanks everyone.

roxasriku_223

I'm pretty sure it's not getting all of the materials that gives you the orchalcum+; I think you have to get 1,000 materials. I have the Ultima weapon and I think that's how I did it.

Tensuke

Sorry to say, ut I really wouldn't bother with it, it's not even the STRONGEST keyblde in the game, it has less attack then Fenrir, which I was dissapointed about.
Ultima Weapon had a decent ATK And MAG. Fenrir is the strongest ATK Keyblade, but has low MAG attribute and negative combo. Fatal Crest is the strongest MAG Keyblade, but low ATK.
Ultima Weapon = 6 ATK, 4 MAG, MP Hastega (Very usefull!)
Fenrir = 7 ATK, 1 MAG, Negative Combo (-_-)
Fatal Crest = 3 ATK, 5 MAG, Beserk Charge

Ultima Weapon has almost the same ATK and MAG as both of the two Keyblades, but just -1 on ATK and MAG. Ultima Weapon is best for types, which use attacks and magic in balance.

Helix777

to get all the items for sythesis you must complete every collection just attach
Meteor staff
Genji Shield
Sweet memories
Lucky ring
lucky lucky X3

And i'm taking about the whole party
just go throught each world and kill everything and you should fill up the collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back