• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by groovie_J

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Need Help!! ...

tried like 2000 times already...still stuck with 1190 points maximum how do you get points? when you kill the enemies in any cup, they give out yellow balls
  2. G

Need Help!! ...

OK, so I am one step away from completing the jiminy memo. I have to score 1300 points in the Other Ceberus Cup tournament at Olympus Coliseum. I cant even score over 1200 points in that cup. Can anyone please help me out? I'd appreciate it.
  3. G

Xenmas persona?*spoiler*

Axel killed himself while fighting a whole bunch of nobodies with Sora...used a skill that can burn a massive army of nobodies into ashes, but gave his life away too...he tells Sora that he did it to help Roxas, which is inside Sora Xemnas = Xehanort Xemnas is a nobody
  4. G

question for some1 who has beat the game and got the secret ending

i have beat the game, but i didnt get any secret ending...i dont know what's wrong to beat atlantica...you have to finish all 5 musical games you have to lock hollow bastion 3 times, the last time being u lock Space Paranoid's world then u get out and it just automatically locks it the third...
  5. G

help with KH2 secret ending

Hi there, I have one crucial question that I thought you all might be able to help me out. On the forums, everybody is talking about the secret ending in KH2; the one with the three knights. You all say that this hints for KH3. However, I've also finished KH2 recently and this secret ending...
Back