• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xenmas persona?*spoiler*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yezen

1.What is Xenmas' personality? How does he act?

2.What does Xenmas want and how does he plan to go about it?

3.What is Diz's personality?

Can anyone who beat the game tell me?

Yoda_Mickey

I don't know. He probably acts alot like KH1 Ansem. Um... you couldn't really tell from Final Mix, because he was just... mysterious then.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. Xenmas is pretty much just like Xehanort (Ansem) in KH1.

2. He seems to want what Xehanort wanted, to open Kingdom Hearts, gain back his body and have absolute power. Though I'm not sure about this.

3. DiZ is VERY manipulating, it's only near the end of the game does he actually tell which side he is really helping. He is a pretty nice person and has good intentions but he doesn't do it the right way. He's basically a man looking to atone for his sins, his sins being the Order.

Yezen

Wait so Xenmas isn't any smarter than ansem(xehanort)????
Thats a let down. Is he also obsessed with darkness?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Heh-heh... He's a loser! Hah-hah! I honestly don't like him though... He just gives me this bad feeling... I mean he gets Axel killed (or atleast starts the chain of events) and Axel wasn't even bad. T_T DiZ didn't even create Axel... Stupid bastard.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Yeah, Xemnas seem like a ****. well, at least he has the misfortune of his name having the anagram Man Sex.

But yeah, DiZ is very smart, and very good at manipulating situatuions and people

Ansem/Sephy

Yeah, Xemnas seem like a ****. well, at least he has the misfortune of his name having the anagram Man Sex.

But yeah, DiZ is very smart, and very good at manipulating situatuions and people

LOL I really can't believe you all . . . Xemnas is awesome . . . I mean he's like Xehanort only 50x cooler . . . and creepier. He gets Axel killed? Awesome. Yes, I like/liked Axel, but oh well, he always seemed smug and I'd prefer he die at Xemnas' hand . . . or rather, I would have liked very much to see Xemnas kill Axel himself, but . . . oh well, Saix is much cooler than Axel too, and at least he's a real villain.

Oh, and I like the whole "DiZ/Ansem is a man trying to atone for his sins" thing, but I don't like him as well as I used to, now that he's good, and he doesn't look very cool at all.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually DiZ is the main reason for Axel's death and Axel is actually a good guy. Hence why I hate DiZ, he's good yet he kills another good person in the name of "justice" pfft...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well he is a Shell, he has the powers of twilight but I believe he wants to become a whole being then harness the powers of darkness, but again I'm not really sure.

groovie_J

Axel killed himself while fighting a whole bunch of nobodies with Sora...used a skill that can burn a massive army of nobodies into ashes, but gave his life away too...he tells Sora that he did it to help Roxas, which is inside Sora

Xemnas = Xehanort
Xemnas is a nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back