• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help!! ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

groovie_J

OK, so I am one step away from completing the jiminy memo.
I have to score 1300 points in the Other Ceberus Cup tournament at Olympus Coliseum.
I cant even score over 1200 points in that cup. Can anyone please help me out? I'd appreciate it.

groovie_J

OblivionSora said:
1. Keep trying.

How do you get points?

tried like 2000 times already...still stuck with 1190 points maximum

how do you get points? when you kill the enemies in any cup, they give out yellow balls

abbysmal-etheria

kill enemies together for more bonuses points. like use magnera to attract them together and the kill them all with a thundaga or something it works, i've finished it just like that and ended up with 1500 points

abbysmal-etheria

yup it's tru but only in cups you can use summons in and where your drive gauge recarges every match. ohana gets you about 250 points pre press and you rack up ltons of points with it and in a cup that is the only way to get 10000 points if i rememebr coz the other ways won't get you many points, even peter pan's ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back