• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with KH2 secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

groovie_J

Hi there,

I have one crucial question that I thought you all might be able to help me out. On the forums, everybody is talking about the secret ending in KH2; the one with the three knights. You all say that this hints for KH3. However, I've also finished KH2 recently and this secret ending didn't show up on my TV screen. After all the cast, the only ending that showed was Riku and Sora chilling at Destiny Islands, then Kairi comes by holding a mysterious letter from King Mickey. The scene ended with the three of them reading the letter. Then, the whole thing ended with my game results/statistics and a big END on the lower-left hand corner.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY CANT I VIEW THIS SECRET ENDING THAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

T

TrishLovesDamon

lol, This isn't the the spoiler part of the forum....

Soraox

ok i dont have the game im just saying did u do everything in the game and if u really want to see the knights then go the video part of khinsider just download it

T

TrishLovesDamon

BunnyCupCakes said:
Could some1 move this to the SPOILER section?

You can get more help from over there.
Sry, can't help you T_T
lol, i could but not as long as this is on a non-spoiler forum. Don't want to get banned :p

XXX

you remember deep dive and another side another story obviously pal you didnt accomplish everything because kh2 must obviously be like kh1 in that if you want to see the secret movie you gotta accomplish the specified goals otherwise no secret movie

there you go dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back