• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gavinh2007

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. gavinh2007

What if a different world was leaked?

I totally loved the trailer we got confirming Monsters Inc, but yeah, because it was leaked, the excitement wasn't as real as it had been. My mouth hit the floor when Kingdom of Corona was revealed and Toy Story, and even Olympus Coliseum due to the way it looks and the sheer size of it, despite...
  2. gavinh2007

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX not a big seller in the UK

I went into ASDA today and they didn't have a single copy. I bought the Limited Edition from Amazon so I didn't need it but I went in to check and they didn't have it. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of stores didn't carry this title which is a huge shame.
  3. gavinh2007

Destiny Islands Leveling

Just started the game again so I can try and get 100% on the trophies and I got to Level 11 by respawning the Heartless during the storm and clearing them out every single time. Everytime I saw the EXP points to next level get higher, I started to get bored. I would have went for more rounds but...
  4. gavinh2007

After 8 Years, I Have FINALLY Beaten Kingdom Hearts!

Thanks everyone! So sorry I haven't been replying, I do this all the time. I get so sucked up into forums for a week or so then I just disappear and reappear every so often. I mean, I've been a member of this forum since 2007 with only 108 posts (as I write this) so I do apologise. It didn't...
  5. gavinh2007

News ► New Re:coded Screenshots from Kingdom Hearts 2.5!

Hells yeah, looks awesome!
  6. gavinh2007

Thanks Antar. To be honest, what let me down in the last few boss battles was that I would almost always get caught when Ansem shouted "submit" and then I'd lose a bunch of health and would plow through my items. Giant Ursula was the same for me too! Just too many attacks and chaos around her...
  7. gavinh2007

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? All kinds of YES to this! Didn't even think of Asgard. Yes please! It would be a fantastic world to explore and, wow, the endless possibilities. Loki would be an amazing boss battle. I need this. I need this yesterday...
  8. gavinh2007

I know that sounds insane. 8 years?! To be honest, that was just when I first started playing Kingdom Hearts back in 2006. I had the regular PlayStation 2 version and I played it loads... until I got to the second Ansem fight, right after Darkside and before the final fight of the game. Every...
  9. gavinh2007

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Featured in Famitsu!

KH2 and Birth By Sleep are my two favourites too, that's why I refuse to wait until December for this! Too painful :frown:
  10. gavinh2007

More 2.5 Gameplay

It looks AMAZING! Cannot wait for more gameplay.
  11. gavinh2007

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

I love both Maleficent fights. I don't know if this makes me weak or crap but I died once on the second Ursula battle recently. I managed to beat her the second time I tried, but so much was going on and I couldn't seem to get behind her head to strike without something happening. It was so...
  12. gavinh2007

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Frozen would be so amazing! I also want Hocus Pocus, having Sora, Donald and Goofy fight the Sanderson sisters would be all kinds of awesome. I also love LOVE Port Royal in KHII so I would love more Pirates of the Caribbean...
  13. gavinh2007

how did you feel when you saw the box??

My friend brought the game guide for KH2 in to school back in 2006 and I love Pirates of the Caribbean and I saw that world in the guide and just knew I had to get the game, so I asked my mum it for christmas, and she got me it and let me have it early because I couldn't wait to play on it.
  14. gavinh2007

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

Looks great, though I would have preferred a different name to Deep Space, reminds me too much of Deep Jungle, I hated that world
Back