• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After 8 Years, I Have FINALLY Beaten Kingdom Hearts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony12KH

Aww c'mon don't dash their happiness with skepticism!!!! ............Perhaps it was beaten on Normal? lol jk

Hey, if I couldnt beat beat the game after 8 years, I would have watched the ending on youtube. If I didnt, i probably would have been stuck on KH1 and not have played any other KH game. lol

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
When I first played the game, it took me a year to beat the game. I got so frustrated with the second battle with Riku in Hollow Bastion, I just raged quit for a while. (I lost count how many times I tried to fight Riku, but IIRC, it was 50+ times) And, as same as you, the battle after the Darkside in The End of the World place with Ansem, that kicked my ass so many times... I raged quit that as well.

But when I finished the game, I was SO happy. It was the very first game I ever, bought, played and completed myself.

SO CONGRATS TO YOU! WOOT!

(I'm re-playing as we speak, I beat my record to beat Riku, it took me 4 tries. xD)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Congratulations on beating the game. And just in time for 2.5! I remember beating Kingdom Hearts the first time back in 2003-04. I was incredulous just watching the Deep Dive movie and finally anticipating the sequel which I found out during my Language Arts class before dismissal. Take your time getting the platinum, I'm sure you'll enjoy the game more by completing it.

gavinh2007

Awards
Website
abyssalsanctuaryofficial.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks everyone! So sorry I haven't been replying, I do this all the time. I get so sucked up into forums for a week or so then I just disappear and reappear every so often. I mean, I've been a member of this forum since 2007 with only 108 posts (as I write this) so I do apologise.

It didn't take me as long with KHII and Re:CoM, and I just re-played the HD CoM and it didn't take me too long to beat either. I think as I grew older and more experienced, it was easier for me to beat the games. KH1 I was put off because I had never beat it but I decided this year to just go for it and tick that off my list after starting it 8 years ago. Ridiculous, I know, how can I really call myself a KH fan (and I am, promise!).

I've played 358/2 Days and I got stuck on a level pretty far in the game from what I recall and, as people put it, rage quitted and I haven't actually looked back at it since. That was in 2009 I think and I just haven't returned to it. It's not something I really feel like I need to do like I did with KH1. Maybe one day but it's not a priority. Also Dream Drop Distance I've played but I lent my 3DS to my cousin not long after I got it thinking I'd get it back in a week but she still has it and she lives in Ireland now (I live in England). That was 2 years ago I think. And I don't own a PSP so I have never actually played on Birth by Sleep (though I did buy the actual game when it first came out because I wanted to own every single KH game ever released and still do) so getting to play on it has me so excited.

I'm going to really embarass myself here but I was only playing on Normal. Reason why I didn't beat the game sooner on my old PS2 with the original game was because I wasn't on a very high level when I got to the final boss battles so I always, always died and I would start a game from the beginning but didn't have the will to persevere through the entire game again. Until the HD one came out and I loved every minute of it. Favourite experience was finally being able to play on the parts after the bit I was stuck on all those years ago. After repititive gameplay from playing the game before, actually getting passed the Ansem 2 battle was exhilerating.

Haha it was totally an underdog story Sdog, I went in a loser and came out a winner. I wouldn't even attempt Expert mode, but maybe I will for KHII since I love that game and I find it much easier than KH1. I did watch the ending on YouTube years ago but seeing it after beating Ansem (finally) was much better. I did watch on YouTube because I just had to see it.

But thanks for the words guys, really appreciate it. If it takes me a ridiculous amount of time to beat another KH game, I'll let you guys know :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back