• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FadedSunrise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread @Skyfoxx: YEA IT SEEMS SO. My feeling with the NA trailer is that it seemed like a chopped up version of the Japanese trailers at various stages, dubbed.
  2. F

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Honestly, I'm good with everyone's. MX's will take some massive getting used to, since after 3 watch throughs of the trailer it still sounds like he's croaking/being really hoarse when he's saying the lines. But perhaps after they dub his Jump Festa...
  3. F

Quick Question *Spoilers*

I'm pretty sure they wanted to go literally with the fact that "sentiment"="emotion", and ergo, its kind of like what a previous poster mentioned about LS's being powerful Unversed. I'm not really clear on how soul works in KH, but I always thought that soul and heart were absolutely packaged...
  4. F

Vanitas & Aqua

Excuse my not qualified Japanese, but I don't think it's mistranslated. He said "omae wa yobi da", or so I heard, and yobi literally means "spare", like spare part, while omae is a form of "you". Which in context would probably mean something along the lines of you will be my backup plan. As...
  5. F

NA release date?

To those saying that Squeenix "wouldn't" absolutely positively make us wait as long as something like June, I say, setting expectations for their good behavior might instead leave you angry or heartbroken. My personal philosophy is to assume that they will be the greatest jerks on the planet...
  6. F

Re: VA Discussion Thread (Nah, I'm pretty sure KH is high enough priority on Squeenix/Nomura's collective minds that it wouldn't take that long. Patience!)
  7. F

Re: VA Discussion Thread Steve Blum! (I'm not very good with English VAs in general) But I can totally imagining him deepening his voice to have that kind of rough growly quality. He would be excellent!
  8. F

Re: VA Discussion Thread @madaminna Vincent D'onfrio as in the guy in the video? But MX is an old man, and he sounds nothing like an old man. D:
  9. F

NA release date?

But XIII is the Squeenix's pride and joy. As the first FF on the PS3 and all...BBS they must like too, but not as much, probably.
  10. F

Re: VA Discussion Thread Too good to be true is not true, I say.
  11. F

NA release date?

But there was an article about them being done with the English version of FFXIII in January. English Version of Final Fantasy XIII Now Complete | Game Guru So if they're putting a 2 month gap between being done and releasing for something big like XIII, who's to say they're going to...
  12. F

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Out of abject curiosity, what does the "noyariyanyaa" part mean? It sounds funny xD :Wishes she could actually read and not just listen to [some] Japanese:
  13. F

Official Birth by Sleep Translation Request Thread

Arigatou gozaimasu, Ms. Lissar <3
  14. F

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

^I'm ALREADY a sophomore in college!%@!!! (the age is wrong on here) I'll be EMPLOYED before this releases.... About this episode, I dunno what to think about having the nobodies back physically, and Xion. Axel->Lea I'll take it, but how are both Roxas and Ven supposed to be coming back? And...
  15. F

Is Ven a waste of time?

Sure the prequel game was developed after, but canon chronology speaking, Ven's very important and irreplaceable. He's(as far as I know) an ordinary guy who was in the wrong place at teh wrong time to get picked by the f***ed up master that is Xehanort, then got his heart torn in two. Sure, it...
Back