• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Eva
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ^_^ ah about the Exiled drawing i was actually hoping that i could get a drawing of Salix with the added effect of hearts either floating around him or one in the palm of his hand. it's always been an image that's stuck in my head. ^_^
    oh my how cool is this.

Sophia - all in all exactly how i imagined her to be. save for the bangs. i actually imagined them to be thinner and that one long one was a bit too long. but other than that it's gorgeous. ^_^

Wyatt - He looks like a male version of Kallen Kozuki. xDDD I like it actually. however the hair is actually more like a normal hair cut think thinner and the parts that hanging like branches should be kinda like a wheeping willow. if you get what i'm saying. other than that i was pleased with everything especially the look on his face. it's extremely accurate as i had imagined. ^_^

Thank you.
    more flat on the top.

like this

think like the following image only more rounded on the top and hanging down. still spikey though and a bit lengthier.

Evil government duplicating XANA?

huh... that IS interesting.

that one pic with Ulrich in it said something about revelations about the Carthage Project, the Digital Sea, and Franz Hopper's diary.

the Carthage Project was just a fancy name for XANA's creation, right?
    yeah, but how would the government fight? sure it's an interesting idea, but it would involve a lot of huge coverup work:

the monsters (I adore the psychozoas or however you spell it), towers, etc. etc.

but yeah, it would be another headache.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back