• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks, you were right the attacks are easy to dodge. It kept dodging them till he couldn't use slights anymore then he wasn't hard to beat. Now i've finished the whole game Riku's story included.
    It depends on what theory it is because plenty of people have made their own theory thread. I don't really go into the KH sections at all and have no reason to since I don't like KH anymore and I don't even have power there so eh.

As for your theory, I think you can be safe with making your own thread. I suggest exploring the forum for a while, reading the FAQ once that's put up again and just seeing how things go if you're that confused.

Or ask me if you have any other questions.
    D
    Yeah, I saw some people post up there stuff before and maybe half the people kinda cared and the other half ripped on him and pretty much made fun of him for putting it up.
    I seriously wish there was a half Japanese and half american (englsih) KH site
    D
    I know right?
    I saw that too. Some people were even saying they hate KH but love FF.....
    D
    Yeah, that and it doesn't look so lame. lol I just wish there was a thread or a group there that was all about KH. Then it would be perfect
    D
    If you find please let me know.... This sucks.....
    I think I liiked OMF better lol
    D
    lol Thanks dude. Your officually the coolest guy I know
    D
    I told you! My internet SUCKS! Lol
    It's not a excuse. More of a inconvience.
    Don't go! lol.... I think your like my only friend on here besides one other again.
    -_- This is onemanga all over again. Do I just suck at being a friend? lol
    D
    HA!!! You will now know how it feels!!! mwhahaahahahahah
    D
    lol Agreed.
    So what's up dude?
    The drama on here is starting to get to me.
    D
    lol I doubt it though.
    But who knows. XD
    D
    Yeah.... Almost no one likes these changes. lol
    Some of things have been fixed. But.... meh...
    D
    Yeah, I think you can edit. But not sure. Like I said. You came at the worst time. About 90 percecnt of the people here left two days ago because of these crappy changes
    D
    .............BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!
    I just LOL'd really loudly.
    Nah! She's not talking to you ^^
    D
    lol Want me to check? She may not seem it, but she's really open. lol She swears more then a sailer. She's a laid back mod. Want me to check?
    D
    You were never supposed to have left!!!!
    D
    It's cool dude. I think I'll log out soon or at 6 latest too.
    But will you be on tomorrow?
    D
    lol It's cool dude. So what's up? XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back