• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ehres
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah i guess we do, unless yours is fake.You are a year younger than me.Wait i remember you, arent you the french girl i welcomed like 1 month ago?
    Like I said before 8D

KHII could have had some serious changes. And to agree with you, I like Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Lexeaus, and Zexion to be more interesting that the Org XIII characters in KHII.

You type alot....I like it 8D
    As for my "prediciment"..I plan on telling him when I leave. Like after im gone I guess :\
    Seriously, Kingdom Hearts could have alot of stuff to the game series to atleast have made it a little bit better. Im sure there are alot of things they could have done, but right now I can't think of it.

You seem like a HUGE Xigbar fan. For me, im a fan of Saix alot. But not a huge fan. I don't really like the Org XIII. XD No offense. Saix is cool though~

And im not sure if he only like me for my hair XD Thats what my bro said. But hey, its okay with you calling it shallow or whatever. I get the response from that story alot. My other friend told me to lead him on with hints that I like him. Its kinda working? Havn't had much time to talk to him this year. School just started, and I would have gotten a boner. A very hard one... o__o;;

But the worst part is that im moving in 2 weeks, and I wont be able to see him again. My mom said we're not coming back to this school. I really like him. And its all a big soap opera for me...But then again I dont know what he's doing, I dont know his intentions nothing.

You have a nice outlook on death and life. I believe you 100% on all of that. I want to die in my sleep dreaming XD By the way, I added you on msn already.
    Barret? Lmao. Funny shit.

Gears of WOR! I played that game once with a friend in Ag class. Got into it to much. Lost track of time, and was late for class XD

As for this dude, well okay so "Fred" and I are partners in gym class, and its like torture cause he talks to me. And I used to have shaggy, long, layered hair, and back in 11th grade he flirted with me ALOT like, laying in between my legs, saying stuff like "Remember what we did last night? Dont tell anyone." And he tickled my sides and said some perverted stuff, and that was all when I had shaggy hair, and then this summer I got my hair cut short, cause I had an awful rash on the side of my right eye, going up to my forhead, and the Doctors had to cut it short, and now im fugly.

My shaggy hair was the only thing awesome on me. And now this year, he doesnt do shit. He looks at me from time to time and thats about it. BUT anyways, yesterday in gym, after gym anyways, I was going to go take a shower, like normal, seeing guys penis's etc..and well Fred was going to take a shower too...so I didn't go for some reason ; A ;
    I dont know why I didnt. But he was in there..and so I had to resist the urge to go in there and just PEAK at what he's got. In other words, you get the point.

At so he came out later with wet hair and OH BABY. He looooooked FFFIIIIIIIINE.
    Im like always horny, and perverted when I think or talk about him.

Ive told several people on my msn (do you have msn messenger by the way?) about this, and I get different responses all the time. But I wont go into detail yet.

And im so sorry for your loss. Having found that out...ouch. My father was in the war over in Iraq for 4 years. I was about....between the ages of 4 through 8. I wouldn't have known what to think if my dad died. =\

But to actually experience someone you like or love to die, 11 DAYS before your birthday. I dont know what to say. Im good at cheering people up about things.
    But nothing this bad. Im sorry.
    So yeah imma make this comment short, cause I have absolutely nothing good to say ; A ;

But shit I forgot..I was gonna put something in my other comment, then forgot then i was gonna put it on this one...

but yeah D8 i cant remember it at all.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

TT A TT
    Now I really dont know what to say, but I just did finish watching bleach.

The episode. Fail.
    It was kinda crap.

But I paid attention to the Orihime scenes xD

Lmao.

And I feel bad cause this comment is gonna be sooooooooooooooo short. D;
    I wanna know how your daaaaaayy went~

We went to the FAIR a while back X3 I was hanging with my girl friends Karen and Kelsey etc.. and we road rides like your supposed to, and it was fun ; w ;

Then later on in my summer
    I was at this barn thing where kids were showing pigs, and this guy I liked was there D8

And I was embarassed, cause I didn want him to see me....and so yeah. I walked around and we saw each other on the road there, and talked. And I was hanging out with my girl friends (again) 8D and we were just doing stuff

:B

so yeah, now im at home on the lappy doing more dumb stuffs, like youtube, google, the shizz xD

I hope to hear from you sooooooooooooon~

✿<---Pretty Flower
    Your also lucky, im trying to make this comment seem as LONG as possible, and I forgot how to do bold stuff

like... um... LIKE THIS I THINK

maybe if it works that epic, cause Im not that good at crud like that..I used to be, cause some girl named Kristen showed me how to do colors and stuff~

Now im like "UUUUUUUUUH....what?"
    so I feel as dumb as a rock covered in maple syrup.. > u > which I think soounds good if i werent going to shove a rock in my mouth

OMFG guess what!? There is also a girl I like..her name is Danielle...and then the guy I like well his name is classsified for now..

until we meet again ~ = w =
    i'll be waiting in some nice outfit or something.

*sonic punches a whale in its belly*

OHYEAH! >8D
    This comment has gone on loong enough, i think im gonna go now-

HOLY SHIZZ JESUS FUCKING CHRIST OF MT. EVEREST!

You know what else!? D:
    well nvm, that part was random as a monkey throwing its own poo at a space ship.
    I cant stop thinking about the guy I like..its so frustrating...
    and my day has been doing gooood now that it has continued XD

Apparently, nothing big has happened ; A ; the interweb kept screwing up, so ive been getting on and off lately..so no time for my epic stuff her on imeem~

AAAAAND today I went on an epic Kingdom Hearts website (this one) and read about BBS and some cool shits..Tetsuya Nomaru or something like that, if I spelt it right.

I read about characters and watched some shizz-nitching vids on the new games, which I dont have but want desperately with the money im going to get ..
    ; A ; but thats all in do time...

*sings*
    And will we eeeever? End up..together? D8

*cries in corner after a dramatic pose on a stage with a hanging light*

thats such a sad song sung by like...5 billion different people XD

AND OMFG Ive been watching more KH videos than usual O - o

you got me addicted! YOUR LIKE A DRUG! XD
    to me *faints*
    *wakes up hours later*

Bah now im gonna ramble about my day some more...

I saw a MOOON (obviously at night) and it looked like one out of a werewolf movie....and my Uncle called today wanting to know when we were going to visit him,and he though I was my sister TT A TT

Cause we sound alike and stuff....I felt awful today aswell cause of the guy, and stuff

PEACE OUT BISHIE!

Love Sora~ ♥
    Bye ~
    LOVE YOOOOOU ♥ ♥ ♥
    I like you already!

And your whole point with soft subject, and math, your right about that. Math, you need to know for almost every job you have. And to bad for me, im god awful at math. But I guess I will learn in due time. And Japanese language is overrated, I hate it aswell. I see people on youtube saying that shit all the time. Im only a fan of their technology, life style, and shows. :\

If thats a bit much.

Im sorry I dont have much to say, and or type. You take almost everything out of my XD
    Hello, i am here to tell you about AN AWESOME NEW FORUM!!!
    We are new and we are looking for members to join. We talk about Megaman, Fire emblem, and all games in General. You should really come and check us out, were awesome. Need help with a game, we are there.

http://theundernet.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

Thats the link. Please join. You will be appreciated and surrounded by friends. Come and have fun ^_^
    I like oyu already XD

Since you learn languages and all that, Im going to college to work with mostly technology, and the basic math studies, and other things I need. Im going to learn Japanese mainly. Because I want to be a manga-ka. I have my own manga as it is. I have all the things in my flash drive. Characters, people, everything. You name it, I have it jotted down. Im a senior by the way ;D

I agree with you mainly on the fact that KH II could have had ALOT of improvement. And I hate how Disney ruins the game, and movies with their crappy subs. I always get pissed about that sort of thing...

XemSaix I see 8D
    I love yaoi. Alot.
    We're going to get along just fine.
    Im taking Drawing, Geometry, History 2, Business Tech, English, Ag, Body Conditioning, Sciende, and thats it I think ._.

How can you hate KH II so much? Personally...I think Square Enix, or Disney RUIN Japanese films, and games.
    The subing sucks, voice actors, and the new movie Ponyo? Have you heard of it? Its awesome, made by the same guy who created Spirited Away, and Howls Moving Castle, and the subs suck, and everything....

I have a fetish for Saix <33
    *taking*

Okay, so today was the FIRST day of school ; A ;
    And I have a bad hair cut... Lmao, AAAAND well it was fun..new teachers...and It was niiice...

how are you? XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back