• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ehres
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• (I'm inside now, so imma go admire the picture <3)

Oh yeah, Vexen/Marluxia is pretty popular for some apparent reason, in CoM they pretty much hate each other and to Marly, Vexen's all "Ooooo your taking over the Organization I'm gonna tell on you!"
    I see it everywhere on dA. I'm more Marluxia/Larxene myself.
    :D

To be honest, I don't get why Zexion's so popular. (it was actually stated in an interview that Zexion was a popular character) We barley see him :/ and he does look like an emo. But I always thought it was the hair that made him well liked, and how he fought.

I have this weird thing where I pair up Xigbar with Xaldin. It just seems fitting to me. D:
    <3333 show me
    Brah I don't hod grudges. Hell I agree with half the shit you say. I just don't like people who post random nonsense that having nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    Use this in your posts under 25 characters.
    Noone will see it since it's 1x1 and you don't have to use a stupid filler like "2525252525"
    i'm not ignorant...i'm just saying i dont like the unbrith symbol comparison to the cards...i like her theory but she takes it so hard...
    Oh I just love kick ass moves like that. XD I haven't touched my PS2 in forever, that could probably be why I was meh about the graphics. I'd love to see the fight though, it looks awesome. And no doubt, I'm going to buy the games. Well, whenever I can get enough money. XD Vergil seems a lot cooler than I originally thought him to be due to my lack of DMC games. :)
    Hmm, graffics are meh. But other than that, that was really cool. :) They're so badass. XD That looks like a fight actually worth something.
    Yeah, the first thing I noticed about Dante was that he got sorta old, and a little heavier, and the stubble thing. XD And how smooth he was. But I like that in a video game, it actually shows how characters develop over time.
    I'll get right on watching those cutscenes. The rest of my summer's probably gonna be pretty boring, and it'll give me something to be interested in. :) I do love the sexy smart ones. XD
    XD The characters are great. I wish I knew more about Vergil, because I only know him from wikipedia and some fanfictions and stuff. XD
    What I love about Dante is just that, well, he's an asshole. I was dying of laughter just listening to some of his conversations.
    I think I'm a Nero fangirl now. >_>
    Oh rofl. XD I should've known.
    Bleh, I'm only 15, so if it's teen, I could buy it without a problem.
    I liked Kyrie for the most part, mostly because she didn't do anything and we didn't really have to hear her talk or complain. XD
    I did plan on reading the DMC manga. I plan on getting loads of stuff from the DMC fandom when I get enough money, lul. I'll definitely pick up the games though, probably the sucky one too just for the hell of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back