• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• P
    One more day until 433 or 34, either one. Are you going to put it up here.
    oh, well, let's just say that he was THE most retarded platinum. like, ever.

try asking someone about KHBoost. After he was permabanned, he decided to set up KHI-Yannis style, and it FAILED.
    i was retarded as a noob, then underwent the transformation from normal to premium, and then from premium to platinum.

tl;dr: noobs only become not-stupid if they survive on KHI till 1k-3k. (in most cases. see: Yannis)
    P
    It sure does, I wanna be surprised, literally, I do. Something unexpected.
    P
    mhmm, yea it's alittle rough might you say. But hard, zomg. =[[[
    P
    Oh wait. Sorry, I thought I saw female on your gender, but yea, that's good that your
    trying to make it on your own.
    P
    I like that in a women/lady. lol I don't want it to make it seem like your old by calling you that.<3
    But yea that's a way to show that you can make it on your own.
    P
    so you like to try and make it on your own. <3333 That's a good thing btw.
    P
    that makes it seem sad. When I was little I hated going to the mall with my mom because
    we would stay in there for hours, but I love it now, because I want to look good.
    P
    lol, I love shopping as well.xDD
    What's your style?
    P
    Cool. I didn't feel like doing anything today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back