• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha, Yugioh. I used to watch that pretty often, actually.

I've never really ever been able to get into Rurouni Kenshin. I've heard it's fantastic, but I just do not like it. D=
    Aha, I see. So, what are your favorites, then?

I myself enjoy Death Note, DB/Z, FMA, Soul Eater, Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, and Shaman King. Occasionally, I might read a little Bobobo or Zatch Bell, but I can't say I enjoy them a lot.
    I'm a little out of the box. ;D

Anyway, I was snooping around the anime/manga section section the other day and noticed that you seem to be the expert there. I guess that's why you're the mod. lol
    Dude bro bro dude we totaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly need to spend our days and nights talking about manga.

Talk about manga with me ;-;
    P
    P
    You probably already have, haven't you.? <3
    P
    You should go to one. And........yea I did, a little. I promised myself that I wouldn't drink that much.
    P
    I'm still feeling a little woozey from the party I came back from yesterday.
    P
    Dude it was, was shocked when the Pain captured Naruto. Surprisingly something was holden back during
    the chapter. I give it a 9/10.

Btw what's up?
    P
    Yes it was, more fighting than talking.
    P
    aww boo. I just wanna see the Jirrikurri turtle or w/e. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back