• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dreaded_Desire62
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That I don't know, who knows really, but seeing as Vanitas is alongside him I don't think it will happen :/
    Odd question, it seems based on the trailer that Ienzo, Braig, and Even were made heartless without any say. Perhaps, Vexen's personality was changed by the darkness, Even seemed less critical and more kind. But that's just my opinion, hard to say :p
    No, I haven't. No, according to what I know the ashes go somewhere and when the heartless is slain the two meet. Or were you asking something completely different :/?
    Yeah, but 3 months are going to be long, now that all that epicness has been witnessed. A heartless doll, must be Xion, or maybe that's what Reborns are reffered to O_O? Xehanort appearing as young as he did was awesome, I've alway's wanted either Ganon or Xehanort to appear as teenagers, and it seems it finally happened. So, many questions are brought-up, what parts should we take seriously and what parts shouldn't we? It is a dream after all, anything can happen, though in contrast to the actually KH Universe, it's not as different so far :/
    It's fine, but just remember to ask me before you PM me and take note I have a lot of stuff on my plate, so filling-out your requests could take a very long time.
    I wasn't trying to give you inspiration ... But it seems I have ... So excuse me for being passive towards your odd ambitions -_-"
    I'm not entirely sure. But I think you have to have one in order for it to work... You might want to ask someone who knows for sure or create a thread asking about it. Sorry that I'm not much help about it.
    It's fine, just don't do it until I'm done with a couple of my stories. That's why I have so much in my inbox to begin with -_-'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back