• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Don Daada

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Three Knights--spoiler Maybe

tru..
  2. D

Three Knights--spoiler Maybe

just a question..do you think the three knights are sora, roxas and riku?
  3. D

R2 button, wtf?

Your Supposed To Change Targets With The Analog Stick
  4. D

What pisses you off?

well i dont have the game so....guess nothing pissed me off
  5. D

Sora's different forms

rite?
  6. D

Final Form

sorry dude....i didn't kno u get so antsy wit stuff like that....its been called final form on kh2.co.uk so thats wat i went with...
  7. D

Roxas: In or not?

both are cool..
  8. D

Final Form

is there any video footage of sora in the white clothes aka final form?
  9. D

In Japanese?

i was wondering for all of you who will be getting the game in japanese how do you play the game? you cant read the caps so wats the sense of getting it
  10. D

Final Form

this form looks excellent...do you think its a combination of all three or just an upgraded yellow form
  11. D

Drive Forms

wen do u think you'll be able to get the drive modes...do you think you get them at the beginning of the game because in demos i've seen valor form used pretty early...like in underworld
  12. D

Worst Rumors.

the one where they thought bhk was sora's other side...crock
  13. D

Chest In Traverse Town

can the chest in the little restaraunt thing in traverse town be open...if u examine it it says there is some secret to opening it....what is it? and also in atlantica, how do you remove the little chest of the hole...it's somewhere by the ship i think p.s i've gotten the ultima weapon and...
  14. D

How do you beat seproth

i agree with jax o 1 or w/e his name is...all you need is the oblivion or ultima weapon(i used ultima weapon)...a level of around 80 or higher...a few elixers...aeroga, and cure in the shortcut menu, and this strategy-when he casts sin harvest just quickly hit him to interupt it...don't listen...
Back