• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Knights--spoiler Maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PassionRiku

Awards
I don't think so at all. They were on destiny islands when that sequence appeared

C

*Caucasian*

i dont roxas will be in any other kingdom hearts since hes part of sora

Yue

Radical fcuker.
There was another thread exactly like this... Anyway, I'm going to pretend I have no idea who the three knights could be. A great deal of people are probably thinking Sora, Riku, and Roxas, but I think they might just be totally new characters.

D

Dexter

It would seem cool if Riku Sora an kiari were th knights...

PassionRiku

Awards
From the looks of it, its a field full of keyblades. With three completly new characters.
Mabey the start of a thrid KH?

RedHairBlackCoat

PassionRiku said:
From the looks of it, its a field full of keyblades. With three completly new characters.
Mabey the start of a thrid KH?

If there's a field full of keyblades. Doesn't it mean that Sora, and the rest is gone? They have been one of many, and their keyblades maybe is one there, or they are somehow "the one" or something? :D

PassionRiku

Awards
From what I saw, the knights are totaly new characters. They don't really seen like they belong in that game at all.
The three knights pick up the original keyblades, then there are millions of keyblades.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Its quite simple if you just look.

There is Four people in General

1, 2, 3:
17mz.jpg

and 4:
21nx.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back