• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Daada

wen do u think you'll be able to get the drive modes...do you think you get them at the beginning of the game because in demos i've seen valor form used pretty early...like in underworld

D

Dexter

U know if usee the drive forms in the UNderworld means shitz....for all we know the ubderworld can be the last world............

King Sora

well you see sora using the wisdom form, the valor form, and the master form in Ancient China. For the trailers and demos that they were seen in, they could have just "modified" sora in order to reveal the forms, and not nesscessarily what worlds you will get them in. You might use master form in Port Royal, and it could be the last world. I think they just wanted to show the form itself and they didn't cared which particular world they showed it in.

CidHighwind

its just a demo they give u all kinds of crap for demos
like in ffx-2 demo in the first lvl it gives u like half of the dresshperes

Claymore

Tokyly said:
second, you get them from mickey's master, and it will probably just be brave form for awhile in the begginning.

When has this been stated at and where is this proof at?

allemoney

We know of 3 drive forms right now. We won't know the official names of them until the games really comes out in the US. But that is not the point. They could call it the "gay" form and everyone would say that was stupid and still play the freakin game right?

OK, we have:

Black: Normal suit
Blue: U glide instead of run and shoot instead of attack, strong magic
Red: Faster, stonger, dif. attacks, longer combos, & 2 keyblades
Yellow: Basically the red form but u fly and can probably use magic (help me on this one

I have heard that there are like 2-3 more we haven't heard about we should try to guess them: Here are mine

Green: Increase health, strength, and speed (combine w/ like some1 other than don and goof), stays longer than the rest
Grey or white: Fuse w/ BKH (if they let u) basically a desparation move (u go nuts and kill everything

helios

Bronze Member
allemoney said:
We know of 3 drive forms right now. We won't know the official names of them until the games really comes out in the US. But that is not the point. They could call it the "gay" form and everyone would say that was stupid and still play the freakin game right?

OK, we have:

Black: Normal suit
Blue: U glide instead of run and shoot instead of attack, strong magic
Red: Faster, stonger, dif. attacks, longer combos, & 2 keyblades
Yellow: Basically the red form but u fly and can probably use magic (help me on this one

I have heard that there are like 2-3 more we haven't heard about we should try to guess them: Here are mine

Green: Increase health, strength, and speed (combine w/ like some1 other than don and goof), stays longer than the rest
Grey or white: Fuse w/ BKH (if they let u) basically a desparation move (u go nuts and kill everything
Links Links Links when you have an assumption you need proof the Green and White are just theories and guesses as of this moment no proof has yet to hit us.And the abilities of the Master form are not know yet everybody just thinks its a combination of the Red and blue forms.

allemoney

Here you go: where i got my info about the dive forms...
click here
Green and grey or white are guesses of my own and i didn't hear about them until after i posted.

B

bettermanlamia

my guess is that. the underworld is kinda early in the game (like the way the colasuum was..sry i spelled it wrong):) my guess u find the forms kinda like the same time u found the keyblade in kh1

dejah

:|
i think you can automatically use drive forms when you start. it is part of the battle system anyways. but i think you get the forms slowly. level by level.

my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back