• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chest In Traverse Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Daada

can the chest in the little restaraunt thing in traverse town be open...if u examine it it says there is some secret to opening it....what is it?

and also in atlantica, how do you remove the little chest of the hole...it's somewhere by the ship i think

p.s i've gotten the ultima weapon and everything....guess veterans need help sometimes

Don Daada

aww thanx...i knew it had to be some way of doing it because i tried taking out all the candles but it never worked....and for the one in atlantica-its like a chest or rock covering a hole...its in the area where the ship and the shark is...thats all i could remember of it

Sanctuary Keeper

ohhhh if you mean that huge chest, well the only thing you get is an orichalcum i think. You have to make a stream of water burst through to push the chest away. (also when you get rid of that chest, the you'll also have a very handy short--cut from Ariel's grotto to the sunken ship.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
It's somewhere where there is a strong current (I forgot where) then you release something and then boom! The chest'll pop out.....

After I read that over, that didn't seem Helpful....I'm sorry

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
You gotta demolish all the flames on the candles that are placed on those tables beside said chest, with blizzard. And as for the chest thing, I don't know.

XJeffX

You guys forget something.. besides demolish the flames in candle.. You must also destroy the "Chairs" around there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back