• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dcasd1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'd tell you but my troll nature dictates I go to sleep now because I have to work in the morning~ xD

Also you really did get the dates mixed up so lawl. xD
    Ohhhhh. I just figured it was cause you realized that you mixed up the date a thread was started with the date it last had a post when viewing the media section again. xD
    Pffft batman doesn't need to fight, he can just srs stare you into submission. You've never looked at the other sections on this site!? No wonder your always bored you never branched out. xD
    Well he better learn in the next movie when he is fighting batman. Wow never noticed that in all my years i'll check it out and see if i can meet some fricking people since 99% of my friend list is gone -_-
    He did get his ass handed to him pretty hard but that was expected after all he grew up on a planet where he has never been in a real fight because of his powers plus his opponents were military leaders and members. xD

Yep right here: Media Discussion
    But till then, they're gone~ xD
    Ever looked into the media section since your such a movie person?
    Ehhh I dont read comics so I'm good. No they didn't die but they were banished to the phantom zone meaning Superman is now the only kryptonian in the entirety of his universe.
    Just cause something is up and can got away with doesn't make it okay. xD
    I didn't mind it either, though I'm not a comic fan, because I seen the implications in it. He literally reduced his race from a couple down to one in that one day to save humanity.
    How do you figure? xD
    They are pissy because their long time superman fans that think him killing for once is a sin against reality, even though he killed Zod in the 1970's superman 2.
    So your a thief~ xD
    i seen man of steel, give it a watch. I usually only watch what I can find on movie channels since going to see them open is a long drive for me. xD
    I've yet to see Avengers 1 or Amazing Spiderman 1 because of that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back