• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by darkknight878

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Is it possible to get to a high level on Destiny Islands?

Possible, but boring as hell. Tidus would be your best bet though. All the tech points you want without killing him, fastest for sure.
  2. D

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir Just about anyone who loves this game has done it. I did it on my 2nd play-through.
  3. D

Who here still plays this game?

I still play it every now and again. I have strict rules when it comes to buying games; if it's not good enough OR if I don't like it enough to play it over and over again then I won't buy it! I mean what's the point of buying games that yer not gonna play again or sell or trade after you get...
  4. D

Our ____ are gone !!

Seriously, it's not that hard to figure out if you played the game. Maybe you should play it again, it explains it all plain and simple.
  5. D

Has anyone done this?

I made a "movie" out of the Trigun series. Just basically pulled out all of the non-essential parts and pushed together the main storyline parts. I put it together in Sony Vegas Movie Studio; I think it turned out pretty nice! Ya, it's like 5 hours and 43 minutes but thats better than 26--...
  6. D

358/ 2 Days

I'd rather not have wait so many years in between. I'll take 'em all at the same time!
  7. D

khs does anyone like

I loved them both exactly the same, But, I thought that certain aspects of KH2 were better than the first one; as were certain aspects of KH1 better than KH2!
  8. D

Best Arcade Game!

What do you think is the best Classic arcade game? Personally I think that Galaga is best......of all time!:thumbsup:
  9. D

Where are the adults?

Has anyone noticed that almost all the users here are Kids....I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just wondering: aren't there more adults who like fantasy and video games anymore? It's depressing that adults think giving up video games is a part of growing up or something!? I for one say...
  10. D

Howmany hours have you logged?

First I'm sorry if someone has already posted a thread like this; I used the search and didn't find anything related so here it goes: How many hours have you spent on Kingdom Hearts(1,CoM,2....); or just any RPG? Personally I've spent probably a good 200-some hours and over 300 on FF9 when it...
  11. D

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

Yep I beat it without the guide in 3 days, only because I had to work and go to school. Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be fun with a guide; even a spoiler-free one. If you need a guide to beat any Kingdom Hearts games that's pretty sad!:thumbdown:
  12. D

How Many Can You Take!

awesome song choice man! I would want a good mix of both heartless and nobodies but the more powerful ones, not weak ones; and make there are a couple of behemoths like they had on the original trailer. I'd say 1500-2000 would be a good number.
Back