• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are the adults?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkknight878

Has anyone noticed that almost all the users here are Kids....I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just
wondering: aren't there more adults who like fantasy and video games anymore?

It's depressing that adults think giving up video games is a part of growing up or something!?

I for one say we should never give up the "kid" in us, cuz it's one of the only ways we can still have tons of fun with all the perks of being a "grown-up".

Again no offense, but if there are still adults who like these things and have some "kid" left in them, shout it out here!!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I doubt adults have much time to be on these forums as much as a normal member would. Even if they still like video games, they probably wouldn't be on here.

darkknight878

i don't think that's true, I've seen some on here. I work full time, hang out with my family and friends, play with my dog, clean my house, and number of other things and I still seem to have time to post a thing or two. I know it's possible, so I'm just wondering where some of them are?

Keybearer num 1

Near Rupp Arena Just kidding (I wish though)
Has anyone noticed that almost all the users here are Kids....I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just
wondering: aren't there more adults who like fantasy and video games anymore?

It's depressing that adults think giving up video games is a part of growing up or something!?

I for one say we should never give up the "kid" in us, cuz it's one of the only ways we can still have tons of fun with all the perks of being a "grown-up".

Again no offense, but if there are still adults who like these things and have some "kid" left in them, shout it out here!!
I'm 18 so I'm an adult. Right?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Adults have much more busy lives. They don't have time to have fun. Plus, consider this is solely on one game, doesn't mean all adult gamers will come to this website. I'm sure there are more adult gamers on GameFAQs, IGN, and Gamespot or websites created for games.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
There are a number of 18 to 21 year olds on this site.
Trick is to pay attention and find them.

But you probably won't find them in the Kingdom Hearts section.

M

Miss Murder

^ Exactly.

I do remember a 41 year-old Pokemon lover though ...

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm an adult college student, but I've been here since I was a teenager. Its not really about not having enough time, the reason I stay away from the Kingdom Hearts section is because its full of crap, spam, newbs, crazy theories and is generally an annoying section of the forum. I love the general video games section though :D

Masamune

Big Boss
Well since this is mainly a KH forums, I doubt many adults are here. But like Johnny said, there are some in the discussion, general video games section etc.

XigbarGun!

lol... ya you are an adult. if you can remember playing the original NES and arcade games from when you were a baby or kid, i'd say you're an adult but just barely...lol.

If so, then I'm the first 13-year-old adult! I used to have a Nes xD with Smb1, ducktales, MacKids XD.

darkknight878

If so, then I'm the first 13-year-old adult! I used to have a Nes xD with Smb1, ducktales, MacKids XD.

Ok, that came out wrong. I meant it for people who are at least 18 or above because they can remember when NES was still new. (way before Super NES)

Now if there are teenagers here with a high maturity and intellect I would consider you, more or less, equivalent to an adult; because they wouldn't necessarily act/speak like a child.

Again, I don't mean to offend.

If you act like kid, then do so; cuz your only a kid once and it just gets harder the older you get!

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Adults have less time for this sort of stuff. They have more responsibilities, and games are just a way of relaxing. The adults I know that are interested in games wouldn't think of going to talk about them on a forum like this. They're just a way to wind down.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back