• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CrossLegion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. CrossLegion

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

Aqua is actually slower than Terra. In terms of running speed, anyway. God, magic is still way broken in this game... and it doesn't seem like Nerfaflare got nerfed too hard. And I don't even think they touched Tornado... not that I'm complaining.
  2. CrossLegion

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

As you saw, it can. Happened in JPN version, too. I've never let it go though, so I wonder what that attack looks like? Might be an instant kill move or something...
  3. CrossLegion

PSP Themes

It would be nice if we saw them today, but then, we don't really have any control over what happens. I'd like it, though. I don't really like to see unfinished things, so let's hope they don't forget about the site this time.
  4. CrossLegion

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

I know I'm late to the countdown party (like, really late, LOL), but I'm seriously hoping I can go and get the game tomorrow... I've wanted it for so long... I can't stand waiting any longer! I mean, this is like, the best KH game of all of them. I'm not even kidding. The balance between the...
  5. CrossLegion

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's CrossLegion PS3 ID: CrossLegion PSP ID: CrossLegion Country: USA I don't particularly see the reason for the PSP ID, since you're not going to see it at all. The AHP/PS3 PSN ID is the only thing you'll be seeing anyway, so...
  6. CrossLegion

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

Re: Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (SPoilers) For those wondering how the game will know to load the MF fight, I say this: the System file. It'll probably keep track, and throw up a flag on the appropriate files when you clear VLS (and save, of course). So really, it shouldn't seem all that...
  7. CrossLegion

KeyBlades change in the cutscenes according to your equipped keyblade?

Yeah, and even then, if you aren't playing Terra/Aqua's story with their respective keychains on, at the end, they've still got their starting Keychains on and not the upgrades.
  8. CrossLegion

exp

Style Changes don't level up. Pretty much everything else does (aside from special commands, like Confetti). Oh, and Esuna. That doesn't level up, either.
  9. CrossLegion

The Making of BBS - Battle System

It's always nice to be able to look at things from a developer's point of view. I really enjoy reading stuff like this. Perhaps if BBS does well in its upcoming release, they'll consider developing for the PSP a bit more. It could use the life support.
  10. CrossLegion

Site-ripped videos

I've now converted the new videos to play on PSP as well. However, I'm re-uploading them all because I'm using a new conversion program and I decided that everything should be uniform. Also, there are thumbnails included to go with each video. I'll edit this post and put the download link in...
  11. CrossLegion

Site-ripped videos

Don't forget to put on HOLD so you don't mess with playback, ha ha. EDIT: When the other videos are up, I'll put them up too. So yeah. I also had the character trailer and world trailer from the UK site, but they currently won't play on PSP. I'll see what I can do about that (though, with...
  12. CrossLegion

Site-ripped videos

Pulled them right from the American site, and converted them so that they'll play on your PSP, if you want. Original files can be uploaded on request. The actual video quality leaves a bit to be desired, but it wasn't too great in the first place, so meh. You can see it well enough...
  13. CrossLegion

Is Birth By Sleep a challenge?

Yeah. It'll be a nice change of pace for me, since a lot felt easy to me in BBS regardless of what I was doing. I like being made to work for my power. Should be satisfying. EDIT: They've all been easy to me so far, LOL. Or maybe I just played them far too much.
  14. CrossLegion

Is Birth By Sleep a challenge?

It's really as easy or as hard as you make it, Proud or otherwise. If you set limits on what you do in the game, then yeah, it can be hard. But if you go all out and level even a bit, you can be kind of overpowered. There's little doubt in my mind that that will change. But yeah, the...
  15. CrossLegion

So I posted a thread on GameSpot's BBS forum...

How exactly do you find Spell Weaver odd, if I may ask?
Back