• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Site-ripped videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossLegion

Last edited by a moderator:

Puklthynot

Re: BBS videos

I uploaded them here if anyone wants to view them. Hopefully you don't mind.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So what exactly is in these videos?

OP says they're from the American site, so it's probably just the two trailers and the three gameplay vids.

CrossLegion

I'll download them, and while they play I'll press random buttons so it feels like I'm playing them.
Don't forget to put on HOLD so you don't mess with playback, ha ha.

EDIT: When the other videos are up, I'll put them up too. So yeah. I also had the character trailer and world trailer from the UK site, but they currently won't play on PSP. I'll see what I can do about that (though, with the way it looks, I don't know how much you'd actually be able to see...), if anything. I've got the teaser and the E3 trailer too, but every time I convert the E3 trailer, the audio kind of screws up a bit in some places, so I won't be putting that up until I can fix it. Teaser is just fine, though. Let me know you guys want either, m'kay? I'd be happy to try to get them up.

Last edited:

CrossLegion

I've now converted the new videos to play on PSP as well. However, I'm re-uploading them all because I'm using a new conversion program and I decided that everything should be uniform. Also, there are thumbnails included to go with each video. I'll edit this post and put the download link in once it's all uploaded.

EDIT: These are the gameplay videos, for those that don't know. The E3 and Teaser trailers are not included. I would've liked to include them, but they were giving me problems. Instead, I'm going to see if I can make anything of the HQ videos from PSN. I also would've liked to include the GameSpot trailer, but it eludes me. So no trailers. Sorry.

EDIT II: Here it is!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQGRI1II

Last edited:

Puklthynot

Sorry, I deleted the videos from the YouTube account, because plain and simply, they weren't getting many views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back