• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Crimson Jazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Why thank you? I like the original Japanese version of Dragon Knight aka Ryuki. Also, cool but remember to give the credit to the company who made Kamen Rider W for the credit okay. So dude, do you like to join my company, Next Gen Heroes? I have another good friend who is the first female employee, but if you want you can join.
    Oh so you know Kamen Rider aka Masked Rider in English cool! Have you watched Kamen Rider Decade? I saw all the episodes of the series and I saw some episode for Kamen Rider W (Double). You are one cool dude and I am glad that we became friend here.
    Awesome! I can't wait for when he show up

Also, I was wondering. You see I created my own superhero story company (similar to DC and Marvel) called Next Gen Heroes. We are a group of imaginator who create many kinds of young teen superheroes of our own. I write and made many RPG and story for NGH characters. The main NGH characters are in order: Darkcula, Wildboy, Kamen Rider Avenger, Guitar Warrior Bass, Cyberman, and Cresent Knight. I was wondering. What if your creation, Power Rangers crossover with one of my NGH characters?
    A
    I post a review sometime later. dude.
    Okay I will read your rest of your story later tonight at least after dinner with the new episode as well. Also, I can't wait until a brand new gold or silver ranger appear. If I were you, I will make its Engine based on Lion or Tiger at least.

I have ton of imagination. Beside currently I write my KH story, but also I write/type my own Pokemon story called Pokemon Topaz Sun and Graphite Moon, Darkcula, and detective story. I have a good imagination. I am planning to write my own Megaman Starforce story called MMSF4 and also a sequel for Kingdom Hearts Other Sider.
    Okay thank you and I can't wait for your next episode. Just to tell you that I will only post new chapter every Saturday a week okay. Also one more thing, I was thinking. Are you later on will create and introduce a new power ranger member? You know like gold or silver ranger or something?
    Your welcome. I will support your story, and you can support mine if you like it. It is in the Creative Section where your story is. It is called Kingdom Hearts Other Sider. My grammer is not the best though, but I have a wild imagination.
    Hello, I was reading your Power Rangers story and it looks awesome^^ I really like it. You should check out my story, too.
    A
    well shit man, you got this all planned out.
    A
    I can see that. So it's all one season or you have it divided up into multiple seasons?
    A
    LOL. Another episode? How long does it take you to do a chapter? It takes me all day.
    A
    Posted that review of that latest chapter. Please feel free to inform me when a new episode is up. It's getting good.
    A
    Thanks man for subscribing although i wouldn't mind a review. Even criticism is better than nothing.

Better? I don't know about that but it was good. To each their own.
    A
    Revenge of the Fallen.

Original one was better and Fox is hot but she fucking sucks at acting.
    A
    It's a really stupid concept. Putting in KH into a real world setting, a Renaissance-like story. The timeline for my AU is different from the canon KH storyline. It's different in various ways. Sora and Kairi's dead. There's no one to help Riku choose Dawn so he chooses a path of Darkness and remains permanently in the likeness of Xehanort's Heartless. There's like replicas all around and though a AU version of Xion exists, she isn't exactly what her analogue in Days was.
    A
    Sure bro. It's no problem as long as you return the favor. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

But all jokes aside, I'll do it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back