• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Clokwork
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• R
    You can tell that my opinion is shit and shouldn't influence him at all. I say go for it but then again I'm just a dumb fuck.
    A
    Tell him that to send his posts if he wants to
    A
    Thanks man. I'll figure this out. Tell him that/
    S
    Yes, go ahead. Mang, post like hell!
    Hey Clockwork,sorry I forgot to give you the link to the RP. Someone named ~~Lyric Angel~~ will send it too you soon,so click it and post! Good luck.
    Ok I can see this is your first Temp ever. Dont worry though I'm not gonna yell at you or anythin ok? Anywho,I got a brief synopsis of your character,all I need is for you to write in his appearance what he looks like after he was changed into a turtwig. Also,the main lab is in The hoenn region,were it'll be most likely to take place. You can start off your post by saying "(Char.name here) was an escapee from the main lab in hoenn,Which is on a cave between Rustburo and Vandenturf" Then anything you want after that.

Few things I'd like to point out,There is a link on the very first page of the OOC,in my first post. That link takes you to Pokeearth which is a map of all the Regions. You can use that if you need to see were the cities and the other stuff is located ok?

Also,I'm the leader of the RP so please show some respect to me and the other Rpers in the OOC thread. If you have any problems or suggestions you'd like to share,just contact me and I'll talk it out with you. I hope you enjoy yourself here and sharpen your skills in writting ^^
    Hey man you need to work on your bio. Telll me where he lived and how he gott abducted. And you need a little more for the personality... Is he shy,tallkative,gets mad easly. Gets depressed...
    S
    You'll join it in S2. I'll explain things later on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back