• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry about the day late reply. Yeah, I didn't really have a big meal yesterday, we don't really celebrate it over here. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself ^-^
    in the travelers rp your aloud to make your own class like soraking10 did he made himself a dark knight I believe there is still a few kingdom rulers parts still open check the first post to see thats were the resevers and takens are also you could make your own class or be a general of one of the kingdoms does that help a little
    Haha, but seriously don't, I just have a big mouth :x
    And being a mod has its own set of responsibilities which can be hard at times so it's not all fun and games.

Don't worry about it, you're 6.17/10 of the way to premium :3 but I don't condone you to spam or anything.
    I'm prety good. You make me feel bad because you joined less than a month before I did and you're a mod and I haven't reached premium yet. Although your my favorite mod you make me feel bad * glares at frienemy*
    No problem ^_^ I just wanted to see what you thought of it first, before I posted it on the sign up. I'll do that right now ^^ And don't worry about it, whenever you can is perfectly fine with me.
    Hey Ven ^^ Sorry it took so long, but I've finally got one of my temps done, I'll be sending it in a pm to you to have a look at it ^_^ So, how are you today?
    Thanx for the rep hun...but lookat my post in the OOC thread, i edited it for you.
    Little to much detail for me...I play Baskitball not Football but at least you are winning some.
    My team schools football team is undefeated again. WOOHOO!
    not so good. its 2-4 right now. Its our offensive line. Me and 2 other people are the only people doing our job on the O-line.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back