• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chakolat Strawberry

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah i'm not bad, just trolling around as usual.

oh by the way i meant to say 'who' is it in your avi, hehe sorry.
    Yeah, that's why I didn't get one when I was really frustrated. However, a friend of mine is getting Cyberlink or something like that (it's supposed to be better than Vegas) and he says he'll be sending it to me. I still might use WMM even after I get it, at least for a little while.
    LOL, well, like I said earlier, each clip that I have in that 20 second beta has about five to six effects each. And then I have to keep going back through to make sure that I'm splitting the clips at the right time to be on the beat of the song. Can be a headache, even though I really enjoy it.

LOL, I've tried to do mini-clips, then putting them into the main vid. I haven't gotten anything that was any good, but I'm getting better, hopefully.

Hehehe, I want to get all I can out of WMM before moving on. I feel that if I can do the best I can out of that, then I'll have an easier time when going to another program.
    Yeah, I didn't know what I was doing, so I was just putting clips together. It's still my most popular AMV, though, which is kind of sad. It must be because it was AkuRoku.

Eh, if it had no effects or transitions, then I'd be one bored AMV maker.

But if I put them in, it usually takes me months to do. I've been slowly chipping away at the SoNami one, though, so it shouldn't take me months to do, thankfully.
    The sad part is that my first AMV took me less than a day. I just don't have the lasting power like before. I can't go for hours and get it done in one shot. And when I do, I usually find all of these things that I have to re-do.
    LOL, really?

Well, the 22 seconds that I have of the SoNami took me about a week. I take forever on these things.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back