• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well if the ps3 was made in 2008 its to recent a model to play a ps2 game :/
    i had to go to ebay to find the 60gb model.

sony decided that in like 06-07 that all the ps3s would no longer have any backward compatiblity.
    hell even the 60gb isnt completely backward compatible, kingdom hearts is one of the few games that can play on it without problems.

others being devil may cry.

i can get u a link on it all.
    o.0 damn, well the 60gb model of the ps3 (no longer made) is the one people usally try to find.
    it is one of the few ps3's that can play a ps2 game, and sense ps3's r region free it could play kh2fm.
    :D my cousins r twins, -_- and potheads.........
    anyway, if u have a ps3 whats its model?

example: ps3 60 gb or 80gb, ps3 slim.
    x3 i aint a mindreader.
    D: we cant have that now, here think of me getting my ass whooped by the LS for 3 days straight :D
    r we calm yet?

it wasthe meteors 4 me to :/
    tho if ur lucky theres a spot where u can guard those 2 :)
    not all them some.
    its alright poppet take a deep breath D:

XD i got that way when fighting the last boss on terras story, it took 8 tries.
    x3 u aint stupid.
    alot of people had trouble finding it.
    there was a thread XD

all u do is go to the title screen (where it says load game) and go to the trinity report.
    the theatre modes in there.
    Lol I remember getting stabbed by one of the thorns of a wild rose.
    Now I know what they meant by "wild".
    ok (easy as possible) what i learned is that u when u charge up lvl one dependin on ur command deck it'll be either
    magic wish (since u playin aqua), diamond dust, fire blazer, or thunder bolt.
    after awhile
    While using a Level 1 Command Style, u can further achieve a second level by filling up any specific Style Gauge

all the lvl styles r different 4 each character, like a lvl 2 stlye 4 aqua is ghost drive (which is awesome)

While using a Level 1 Command Style, the player can further achieve a second level by filling up any specific Style Gauge
    it simply goes in levels u already have them.

well i think one u get in the mirage arena.
    XD XD XD
    read it,

Upon meeting certain requirements while filling up the Command Gauge (located right above the Deck Command menu), a character may undergo a Style Change rather than executing a finishing attack. Every style change has certain requirements for activating; an example of executing Diamond Dust would be to fill up the last remaining portion of the Command Gauge with an Ice-based attack.

While using a Level 1 Command Style, the player can further achieve a second level by filling up any specific Style Gauge. An example of how this would work is if Ventus finished Fire Blazer's Style Gauge with an Aero-spell - the result will be the powerful Cyclone Command Style
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back