• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blendedhearts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol. No matter how much you poke me you can't annoy me.

Actually, irl, I'd probably be in a fit of laughter. For some reason, I'm really frickin ticklish. You know when the doctor presses on your stomach to make sure all your organs are in good shape and such? It tickles so much I can't help but laugh. I feel ashamed.....

Anyway, I'm going to sleep. *hugs* Goodnight.
    I know, and I'm glad some ppl decided to come see me despite that but.....that was just confidence -100000000000000000000 for me. And I have to oversee the class on Tuesday while the instructor is out, which just makes it worse.....*sigh*

I only have one week left, but I'm still bummed out about it....
    Lol, so I heard.

Not much. I just found out most of my students are afraid to come to me because they think I'm a jerk. One of my students told me that they totally misinterpreted something I said on the first day, and so that's why they hadn't been coming to see me. I feel awful, I should've chosen my words more carefully...
    Probably not with Shane, but eventually with the right guy, of course! ^.^
    I know, but it was the first thing that came to mind. ^.^

I'm going off to sleep. *hugs* Goodnight.
    ........I'm afraid.....but at the same time....I'm....I'm kind of proud. ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back