• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blendedhearts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I haven't watched Ying Yang Yo for a loooong while, and I don't think I've seen Jimmy Two Shoes, but maybe they're all drawn by the same artist?
    Lol, even if you liked the animation for both of those shows, there are still other reasons to hate them anyway.....lol.
    Awww...I can't say I don't understand though. I've done that with some shows myself, even now.
    Dang it, my bro remembers all of those, but I don't!!!!! ><

I liked Recess...and Fillmore. I didn't like Pepper Ann. I loved Doug. I liked the Weekenders. Gumby creeped me out.....

Oh man, it's late. I got to get to bed. *huggles* Goodnight.
    Come on and zoom! Come on and Zoom! I used to like that show too!

And I know what you're talking about with the playhouse! But I forgot what it was....

I also liked the ORIGINAL Winnie the Pooh.
    Professor....puppets.....that sounds kind of familiar, but I don't know. I can't think of anything.

What I do remember is Zoboomafu with the Kratt brothers!
    I don't know, I'm not sure I've heard of it.

Oh, I remember Wishbone and Bill Nye! Though, I didn't really watch Bill Nye......
    No! When I was little I always thought blue was a girl! And then I heard Steve call Blue "her" and then I was like "Wait, what?" And then I think Magenta was a boy.....that confused me so much!

....I had a crush on Steve......

But I almost forgot, I liked to watch Little Bear too.
    Meh, it's been a while. Besides, my favorite show was The Big Comfy Couch. ^.^ Especially the clock part! I loooooved the clock part!!!!!
    No. Teletubbies will scar you.

Plus it's not really all that entertaining.....
    Yeah, I'd still watch Clifford or Arthur or Dragon Tales. But never Teletubbies.
    Lol, you're such a kid. I'd totally watch that though. It's got a ninja in it, it must be good.
    Thanks, thanks, and thanks!

I forgot what Pucca was supposed to be about....
    Happy because of the convention coming up, nervous because I have to watch the class on Tuesday, and hopeful that I will make new friends at the convention and get a life sometime this year.

What are you watching on netflix?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back